WooCommerce and Shopify integration is made easy by this plugin.
By simply adding the necessary keys, you can start importing products from your shopify site to your WordPress website using WooCommerce with just a click of a button. The process and steps to acquire keys are provided in the documentation.
Shopify products can be imported all at once or one at a time individually. Additionally, categories and tags in Shopify can also be imported and they will be converted into WooCommerce categories and tags. Option is available to set the products imported into WooCommerce to Pending, Draft, or publish it directly. Furthermore, product variation info too will be imported.
Test the free version HERE
- Added: Stock / Inventory Synchronization
- Added : Synchronize stock level with WooCommerce level as base
- Added Synchronize stock level with Shopify level as base
- Added: Shopify Multistore
- Added: Shopify webhook for product quantity change
- Added: Added cursor-based pagination to import orders page.
- Added: Added background processing of import orders.
- Fixed: Exporting more than one attribute level error. ( You need to add option values for xx_attribute_name )
- Fixed: Weight of each variation not exported.
- Fixed: Import order with variations.
- Added: Shopify variant ID to Woo Variant Product while importing product.
- Added: Update Fulfillment on WooCommerce order status changed to Complete
- Added: Auto Sync. Cron job function
= v1.1.1 =
- Added: Variation image
- Added: Product gallery image(s)
- Fixed: more than 1 word attribute name (variants)
- Fixed: base error message (message if variant not chosen)
= v1.1.0 =
- Export Woocommerce product to Shopify
= v1.0.0 =
- Initial Release