WordPress WooCommerce Wallet System Plugin
WordPress WooCommerce Wallet System is an awesome plugin which allows customers to make the online payment from their Wallet System. You can offer your customers a new convenient way of paying for goods and services. Wallet is an online prepaid account where one can stock money, to be used when required.
There is no chance of a decline of payment since wallet is a prepaid account. As it is a pre-loaded facility, customers can buy a range of products without having to enter your debit/credit card details for every online transaction. In this plugin, customer/user can use Wallet Cash during the checkout and amount will be deducted from their Wallet Cash. They can easily add credit to their wallet system.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features Of WordPress WooCommerce Wallet System Plugin
- WordPress WooCommerce Wallet System Plugin behaves as an online Payment Gateway. It behaves as an online payment gateway so a buyer can purchase products from the store by using its available amount.
- The customer can easily add credit to their wallet system. The process of adding credit to their wallet system is super easy for the customers of an online store. They simply need to enter the amount that they want to credit to their wallet system and checkout via available payment methods.
- On the checkout page, a customer can choose to use wallet cash or any other payment method. While placing an order, a buyer can choose whether he want to use wallet cash for checkout or not.
- Wallet amount will get credited after the approval of admin. If a buyer uses a payment method like Direct Bank Transfer, Check Payments, then the amount will be credited after the approval of admin.
- Mail notification for wallet transactions. A buyer will be notified via mail of all the wallet transactions.
- Custom Wallet Amount Management. The admin can manually Debit or Credit amount into the customer’s wallet.
- Cashback Rules The admin can set minimum cart total, maximum cart total and the cashback amount which the customer will receive if the cart total lies in the range selected by admin.
- Restrictions Minimum Wallet Credit Amount can be set by admin which means a customer has to credit at least this much amount in his/her wallet. The admin can also set maximum wallet debit amount which means that the customer can use at most this much amount in a single transaction.
- Multiple Cashback Conditions If the admin has selected the multiple cashback conditions then the customer will get cashback applicable to both cart and product. If the admin does not choose multiple cashback conditions then the customer will get cashback applicable to cart or product, the preference of cart or product will also be selected by admin.
- Wallet Transfer A customer can transfer his cashback amount to any registered customer.
A full functional demonstration of the product can be experienced even before a purchase
"Initial release v 1.0.0" "Current release v 3.1.0"
v 3.1.0 New : Cashback rules can be multiple/single on a checkout. Update : Compatible with Woocommerce 3.2.x
v 3.0.0 New : Introduced Wallet to Wallet Amount Transfer. New : Introduced OTP verification over Amount Transfer via SMS or email. New : Introduced Custom Cashback Rules via Admin. Update : A bit more admin controlled Wallet Transaction now.
v 2.0.0 New : Added support for refund in Wallet Payment Gateway. New : Added Manual Wallet Transaction via Admin. Fixed : Fixed pagination issue from wallet order list on customer end.
v 1.0.1 Update :Compatible with Woocommerce 3.0.x
v 1.0.0 Initial release