WordPress WooCommerce Product RMA Plugin
WordPress WooCommerce Product RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) allows you to organize a system for customers to request a return without any efforts. With the help of this module, the customer can return the products, have them replaced or refunded within the admin specified time limit.
Wanna know more how Return Merchandise Authorization works? Check out case study RMA Case Study
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features Of WordPress WooCommerce Product RMA Plugin
- Using Product RMA the customer can return or exchange a product.
- Admin can manage RMA status as well as reasons.
- Buyer and the admin can communicate at store end.
- Dynamic order selection with various options.
- RMA history with filters and pagination
- Admin can manage return policy.
- The customer can upload images while requesting an RMA.
- Email notification of RMA for the admin and the customer as well.
- Print RMA details and shipping label easily.
- Admin can set order status for RMA.
- Introduced guest RMA feature.
- Introduced per product RMA time management.
- Provide shipping label upload option on Manage RMA page itself.
- Introduced mail notification for conversation.
A full functional demonstration of the product can be experienced even before a purchase
"Initial release v 1.0.0" "Current release v 1.3.0"
v 1.3.0 Update : Success notice added at admin end on status update Update : Empty warning added while requesting new RMA Update : Removed form resubmission Update : Pagination added RMA List front end Fixed : XSS vulnerabilities fixed
v 1.2.0 New : Introduced mail notification for conversation.
v 1.1.0 New : Introduced guest RMA feature. New : Introduced per product RMA time management. Update : Provide shipping label upload option on Manage RMA page itself.
v 1.0.0 Initial release