WordPress Multi-site Reports for WooCommerce plug-in helps you see Key Sales Summaries of all WordPress multi sites on one Single Dashboard, no need to go to individual site to see various sales summaries
- Shows multisite various consolidated summaries like Sales, Refund, Discount, Tax, Shipping Amount with respective counts, you can also see summaries for single site
- Sales, Sales Summaries by Order Status, Top Categories, Top Countries, Top Coupons
- Stock Summaries (Consolidated/Single Site) Low Stock Products, Zero Stock Products, Top Selling Products
- Graphs, shows Site wise sale Summaries graph
- Reports can be filtered by Date range, Site Name (All Sites or Single Site)
How it worksYou just need to add Users in respective sites and to see all summaries on one single dashboard.
Click here to know how to add users in respective site
Version 1.1 Release January 08, 2018
- New: Compatible with latest WooCommerce 3.2.6 and WordPress 4.9.1 versions.
- New: Compatible with latest php Version 7.1
- New: Added Order Status wise setting where all data will come as per selected order status.
- Fix: Other Bug fixes.
Version 1.0 Release August 11th, 2017
- New: First Public Release