Close the WooCommerce online sales store on the days and times you want.Works under the “WooCommerce” online sales plugin. On the days and times that you specify, the add cart button on the product pages makes the complete order button on the payment page invisible and displays the notification message as required.
- Make individual selections for the days of the week.
- Set two different opening and closing times for each day.
- Post a notification message across the store.
- Show the currently selected times in the notification message.
- Turn off the merchant for sale without showing the notification message.
- Set the closing and opening dates for the upcoming dates.
- With one click close your store.
- Post a notice for your closing date.
- Set separate notification message for each day.
- When your store is closed, you can post a notice for your opening date.
- Show the selected active date and time in your notification area.
- Add countdown to your notification message.
- Set custom style for your notification.
- When the date range passes, you can automatically return to the weekly schedule.
- You can display the Weekly Opening-Closing Table or active notifications anywhere with ShortCode.
- By customizing your short code notification, you can make an ‘Under Construction’ notification for your site.
- Grant right to change opening and closing times for different user role.
You can set two different opening and closing times for the days of the week. The “checkbox” next to the day must be selected in order for the selected hours will be active. “WooCommerce” store will be opened online order at the selected time. Outside these hours, the “order” and “order complete” buttons will be invisible. If you have a message in the “Notification Message” field, it will be displayed.
In the “Closing” and “Opening” areas you will close and open the store on your chosen dates. It is sufficient to make the date entries in order to close the shop at a upcoming date (for example, if you do not accept orders at holiday time). Automatic operation occurs when the selected date is valid.
With one click close your store and shows general notification message.
If your message has been countdown tag (You can use [countdown] tag), it will display live countdown the remaining time to your store’s opening or closing time / day.
You can display the Weekly Opening-Closing Table or active notifications anywhere with ShortCode.
By customizing your short code notification, you can make an ‘Under Construction’ notification for your site.
With CSS support, you can customize notifications for your theme easily