WooCommerce POS Multicurrency plugin
The WooCommerce POS Multicurrency plugin integrates with the WooCommerce POS system, making it easy to use and manage. With this module, POS users can change the currency according to their local preferences.
This plugin can be especially useful for stores that have international customers, as it simplifies the payment process for customers and enables store owners to sell their products to a wider range of customers.
Note – This plugin is an add-on to the Point Of Sales System for WooCommerce(POS Plugin) Firstly you must have WooCommerce POS to use this module.
Why WooCommerce POS Multi currency Add-on?
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quickly as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of WooCommerce POS Multi currency Add-on
- It enables POS users to select payments in multiple currencies in Outlets.
- Allow the POS user to configure as many as currencies to the outlet.
- The admin can download and import the CSV file.
- The admin can change the rate for any particular currency.
- POS users can select the currency from the options listed on the front end.
- The admin allows managing the multi-currency settings from the Backend.
- The admin can check the selected currency set by a particular Outlet by POS users.
- The admin can add multiple currencies.
- The POS user can easily pay in their preferred currency on Outlet.
- Admin can Enable/Disable Multi-Currency Switcher Over POS.
- Admin can select the currency sign position like (Left/Right/Left With Space/Right With Space) for the outlet.
1- Multicurrency SupportAllows you to accept payments in multiple currencies.
2- Multiple Payment OptionsSupports a wide range of payment options, including cash, card payments, and online payment gateways.
3- Import FilesThe admin can download and import CSV files.
4- Easy to UseEasy to install and use, with a simple user interface with WooCommerce POS.
With WooCommerce POS Multicurrency you can start your business at the international level. This reduces the confusion for users to pay in their local currency and can improve customer loyalty and the experience.
With this module, it cannot be challenging to keep track of exchange rates and accurately record transactions in your accounting system.
WooCommerce POS Multicurrency can simplify this process by automatically converting currencies and recording transactions in your preferred accounting currency.
v 1.0.0 Initial release