Multisite Product Copier
So you are ready with your first WooCommerce shop and want to have another one inside a multisite environment. You create or clone a new site and after some time you create some new products. You create it inside your first site and then you want to duplicate this products to your new site. But how do you copy the new products inside your multisite? With this plugin!
WooCommerce Multisite Duplicate helps you to duplicate your products inside your Wordpress Multisite. You can duplicate it to one or to all sites. You can specify what you want to copy and much more!
- Copy product to another site
- Copy product to all sites
- Show a duplicate link in the product list
- Show a duplicate link on the product page
- Redirects to the copied product
- Sets a custom post status
- Sets a custom product suffix
- Copies product images and checks if they already exist
- Copies product attributes and checks if they already exist
- Copies product taxonomies (categories, tags)
- Copies product meta data (price etc.)
- Copies product variations
- Limit access to specific user roles or capabilites
This plugin requires the free Redux Framework Plugin to give you an easy to manage settings panel.
This Item is fully supported! Just make a comment here and we will help asap.
===== 1.0.8 ====== - NEW: Better plugin activation - FIX: Better advanced settings page (ACE Editor for CSS and JS ) - FIX: array key exists ===== 1.0.7 ====== - NEW: Bulk duplicate Products now available (see in bulk actions on product page) ===== 1.0.6 ====== - NEW: added support for "WooThumbs - Awesome Product Imagery"-Plugin ===== 1.0.5 ====== - FIX: error when redux plugin is not installed ===== 1.0.4 ====== - NEW: Removed the embedded Redux Framework for update consistency //* PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU INSTALL THE REDUX FRAMEWORK PLUGIN *// ====== 1.0.3 ====== - FIX: slug copy in subdomain ====== 1.0.2 ====== - FIX: end of file bug ====== 1.0.1 ====== - NEW: You can now also delete products networkwide (via SKU or product ID) ====== 1.0 ====== - Inital release