WooCommerce – Minimum/Maximum Quantities extension for WooCommerce allows you to define minimum and maximum allowable product quantities per product, order or variation. It also lets you define a group quantity if your product must be bought in groups of x.
- Easy to customize, setup and use.
- Set a minimum and maximum quantity required to checkout.
- Set a minimum and maximum cost (of cart items) required to checkout.
- Exclude product from rules.
- Group of features(e.g. You must purchase in group of X).
- Support minimum and maximum rules on variation level also.
- Support minimum and maximum order items ( minimum & maximum number of products ).
- Support Group of option on Category level also.
= Version 2.1.1 (2020-06-07) = * [+] Enhancement - Added settings for category level error messages. * [+] Dev - Tested with WooCommerce 4.2.0. = Version 2.1.0 (2020-05-09) = * [+] Enhancement - Added view details tab to plugin row. * [+] Enhancement - Updater code optimization. * [+] Dev - Tested with WordPress 5.4.1. * [+] Dev - Tested with WooCommerce 4.1.0. = Version 2.0.9 (2019-11-16) = * [*] Fix - Resolved minimum quantity issue when particular variation don't have any limitation. * [+] Dev - Tested with WordPress 5.3. * [+] Dev - Tested with WooCommerce 3.8.0. = Version 2.0.8 (2019-07-28) = * [+] Fix - Resolved variable product does not set min and max quatity on variaion change. * [*] Fix - Resolved get_woocommerce_term_meta deprecated notice. = Version 2.0.7 (2018-12-12) = * [+] Enhancement - Added French translation. * [*] Fix - Resolved variable product step quantity not working on cart page.
See full change log here