WooCommerce – Minimum/Maximum Quantities extension for WooCommerce allows you to define minimum and maximum allowable product quantities per product, order or variation. It also lets you define a group quantity if your product must be bought in groups of x.
- Easy to customize, setup and use.
- Set a minimum and maximum quantity required to checkout.
- Set a minimum and maximum cost (of cart items) required to checkout.
- Exclude product from rules.
- Group of features(e.g. You must purchase in group of X).
- Support minimum and maximum rules on variation level also.
- Support minimum and maximum order items ( minimum & maximum number of products ).
- Support Group of option on Category level also.
= Version 2.0.7 (2018-12-12) = * [+] Added French translation. * [*] Resolved variable product step quantity not working on cart page. = Version 2.0.6 (2018-06-24) = * [*] Resolved minimum quantity validation when multiple variation purchased of same product. = Version 2.0.5 (2018-03-24) = * [*] Resovled woocommerce_price deprecated warnings * [+] Added settings for each messages. * [*] Moved product settings to separate tab. = Version 2.0.4 (2018-03-05) = * [*] Updated download link of Auto Update plugin. * [+] Added German translation. = Version 2.0.3 (2017-11-05) = * [+] Resolved saving issue when variable product have too many variations. * [+] Added WPML compatibility.
See full change log here