WooCommerce – Minimum/Maximum Quantities extension for WooCommerce allows you to define minimum and maximum allowable product quantities per product, order or variation. It also lets you define a group quantity if your product must be bought in groups of x.
- Easy to customize, setup and use.
- Set a minimum and maximum quantity required to checkout.
- Set a minimum and maximum cost (of cart items) required to checkout.
- Exclude product from rules.
- Group of features(e.g. You must purchase in group of X).
- Support minimum and maximum rules on variation level also.
- Support minimum and maximum order items ( minimum & maximum number of products ).
- Support Group of option on Category level also.
Please see the Documentation of the plugin to learn how to use the plugin.
= Version 2.0 (2017-01-22) = * [+] Added Support for WooCommerce quick view plugin. * [*] Resolved default variation quantity is not selected. * [+] Added Updater logic. = Version 1.0.5 (2016-10-21) = * [+] Added support for WooCommerce currency switcher plugin. * [+] Added group of maximum amount of quantity support at category level. * [+] Added Spanish translation. * [*] Resolved Variation level group of Issue. = Version 1.0.4 (2016-06-21) = * [+] Added Compatibility with Composite Products plugin to disable min/max logic when product is of type composite. * [+] Variation level category exclude option not working. * [*] Variation product on cart level, is not validating minimum quantity when general minimum quantity is set. = Version 1.0.3 (2016-05-03) = * [+] Added minimum and maximum order items ( number of products ) rules. = Version 1.0.2 (2016-01-03) = * [+] Added english language po and mo files. * [*] Optimized code. = Version 1.0.1 (2015-12-15) = * [*] Resolved undefined function wc_enqueue_js with WooCommerce 2.0.x. = Version 1.0.0 (2015-09-12) = * [+] Initial Release.