Style your WooCommerce Categories
Do it like the great shops out there: improve your SEO by adding Category related texts, add a nice header image to your categories and give your Subcategories more style! With this Plugin you are the full boss of your WooCommerce Categories and their layout. So buy it and create a great customer expierience to increase your sales.
Features of the Advanced Categories Plugin
- Enable: Modify the Category page
- Show Category Description
- Show Category Short Description
- Show Category Footer Text
- Background color
- Default Category Background image: Set a default category image. This will be overwritten if a custom category image is set.
- Category Title Tag: Define your category title tag
- Category Padding: Choose the spacing or padding you want.
- Category Title Font
- Category Short Description Font
- Enable: Modify the Subcategories.
- Show Subcategory Short Description
- Subcategory Columns
- How many categories in one row?
- Subcategory Style: Choose your subcategory style (Demos available).
- Subcategory Title Tag: Define your subcategory title tag.
- Background color
- Subcategory Title Font
- Subcategory Short Description Font
- Enable: Enable Sidebar.
Sidebar Title: Define your sidebar title
- Category Title
- Custom Title (You can use %s to dynamically show the category title.)
As by default the WooCommerce Shop page is just a page that can not really be configured. That is why we have this extra Section
- Shop Description
- Shop Footer
This plugin requires the free Redux Framework Plugin to give you an easy to manage settings panel.
- Tested with Wordpress 3.8+
- Tested with WooCommerce 2.0+
- Themes, it works with:
- Blaszok Shopping Theme
- Bridge Theme
- Total Theme
- Nuvo Restaurant
- Themes, it DOEST NOT work with:
- THE7 (THESEVEN) as they really messed up with the WooCommerce standards
- WooCommerce 2.0+
- WordPress 3.8.1+
- PHP 5.2+
====== 1.1.5 ====== - FIX: Order / Sorting not working in nested Categories ====== 1.1.4 ====== - NEW: Filter for Footer Hook Position: woocommerce_advanced_categories_footer_hook_position For Enfold theme for example is has to be changed to 5 - FIX: Removed TGM ====== 1.1.3 ====== - NEW: Added option to limit products for nested categories - NEW: Added option to remove visibility filter ====== 1.1.2 ====== - FIX: Tax Meta Class Updated ====== 1.1.1 ====== - FIX: When you deactivate category & subcategory styles, the footer text will still be shown ====== 1.1.0 ====== - NEW: Nested categories (display categories + products before new category starts) DEMO: https://youtu.be/xUuQdASpWSM ====== 1.0.7 ====== - FIX: get_category_link stopped working in WP 4.9 replaced with get_term_link ====== 1.0.6 ====== - FIX: various PHP notice ====== 1.0.5 ====== - FIX: Custom style settings were not applied correctly ====== 1.0.4 ====== - NEW: Updated Documentation & Demos - FIX: various PHP notices ====== 1.0.3 ====== - NEW: Shortcode Support [advanced_categories style="2" category="hoodies"] - NEW: Visual Composer Support – see module > WooCommerce -> Adavanced Category ====== 1.0.2 ====== - FIX: Plugin activation check ====== 1.0.1 ====== - NEW: Better plugin activation - FIX: Better advanced settings page (ACE Editor for CSS and JS ) - FIX: array key exists ====== 1.0.0 ====== - Inital release