Woo Custom and Sequential Order Number plugin has been conceived to solve one of the most annoying problems for the e-commerce owners. Bypassing the issue of the custom and sequential numeration for every kind of created element (both articles or products), the plugin grants you a superior control over a consecutive numeration for the created order of your store.
Woo Custom and Sequential Order Number plugin allowing you to have custom ad Sequential order numbers rather than random ones
Woo Custom and Sequential Order Number plugin has give you complete control over your order numbers, combined with the peace of mind
try our free version Woo Custom and Sequential Order Number Lite
- Provides Custom and Sequential order numbers rather than display id and random number.
- Provides Order custom fields and other variable supports.
- Auto Manage all order numbers.
- You can select manually the value, setting the ID from which you want to start the numeration.
- Any custom text or prefix or suffix or mixed value possible.
- You can identify as ``FREE ORDER`` those orders made with no costs, or those that have only free products.
- Unlimited Order number Length.
- Unlimited Order number Possibilities.
- Fully responsive and 100% customizable.
- WPML Ready.
- Dedicated Support.
Username : demo
Password : demo
Version 1.4 ( 10 July 2018 )
- Bugfix : Order manual action HTTP 500 error
Version 1.3 ( 28 Jun 2018 )
- Bugfix : 0 pad issue when order number like 00001
- Bugfix : Regeneration order number when update status of order.
- Bugfix : Security Improvement
Version 1.2 ( 17 May 2018 )
- Bugfix : php date format improvement.
- woocommerce 3.3.x maintenance
Version 1.2 ( 12 December 2016 )
- WooCommerce 2.6.9 maintenance
- Bugfix: small bug fixes related to SSL.
- Bugfix: small bug fixes related to CSS.
Version 1.0 ( 27 October 2016 )
- Initial Release