Add Before After & Compare Slider in the Visual Composer. Give user the flexibility to display image comparison slider.
Note: you can get this extension from Visual Composer Extensions All In One. You do not have to purchase again if you purchased the All In One package before. And it’s recommended to purchase the All In One package which will contain other extension in the future update:
Oct 13, 2015 - Fix the compatibility with upcoming Visual Composer 4.8 July 6 2015 - Update to version 1.1, make it compatible with Visual Composer 4.6
- Add images easily in the backend.
- Auto delay slide for both elements.
- Draggable handle with built-in style, icon for the handle, link for the whole element in the Before After element.
- Built in color style with customize color support for both element.
- Optional slide transition style, optional caption, optional link for each image, option menu navigation etc for the Compare Slider element.
- Extend the Visual Composer, work fine with the VC in a theme or VC installed as a plugin.
- Compatible with latest jQuery and latest WordPress.
- Enqueue the js and css only when needed. Keep WordPress page size smaller.
- FAQ and source code are included in the package. Free update in the future.
Recommendation for you
Image Map HotSpot WordPress Plugin: