Read this before creating a new support ticket
Make sure you have the latest version installed. The version on CodeCanyon isn’t always the latest version. Older versions can have bugs that have already been solved.
- So please insert your purchase code on the settings page of the plugin and use the auto-updater.
Before you ask for support
- First check the FAQ on this website
- Check and search the comment section of the plugin, chances are high that your question is already answered
- If you have feature questions or a feature suggestion post it in the comment section of the plugin
- If you can’t find an answer or you have problems integrating the plugin on your website you can submit a new request
What should you include in your ticket
- Always insert your purchase code of the item you want support for. Tickets without purchase code will not be processed. I am sorry for this strict rule… but it is needed due to the amount of illegal versions of the items
- Add a link to the page where you are having troubles
- To speed things up, please provide an admin login in your email if I have to help integrating the plugin in your website