Read this before creating a new support ticket
- Make sure you have the latest version installed. The plugin you downloaded via CodeCanyon isn’t always the last version. Use the auto-updater of the plugin to download the latest version or grab your latest package here.
- Check the FAQ on this website and the comment section of the plugin on for similar questions
What should you include in your ticket
- Always insert your purchase code for non-presale questions
- Give a clear description of the problem and how I can reproduce it.
- Add a link to the page where you are having troubles
To speed things up
- Provide a temporarily(!) WP admin login when you encounter bugs or need help to integrate the plugin in your website. Double check the login credentials before submitting!
- Add your WordPress Debug Log if you are encountering unexpected issues with the plugin.