This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
I’m getting the following error I hope you can help me.
Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/userpro-bookmarks/functions/hooks-actions.php on line 10
Notice: Undefined index: updb_unused_widgets in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/userpro-bookmarks/functions/hooks-actions.php on line 12
Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/userpro-bookmarks/functions/hooks-actions.php on line 14
Thank you for reaching out to us.
The errors that you are referring to seems to be coming from UserPro Bookmark addon.
Can you please drop a note via – http://codecanyon.net/user/DeluxeThemes#contact , with the details of your website, so that our support team can have a look at it and get the issue to closure there ?
Thanks, have a nice day
Support Documentation Facebook Twitter
How to I make the reset password form without secret key, and like wordpress default password reset link?
You can do this by going to the following setting of UserPro plugin : UserPro -> Email Notifications -> Email Notifications -> Reset password by email link
Thank you so much!
One more thing, The strings: “Antispam Question” and “Request reset link” is not translatable trough the .po .mo files, How can I translate them?
Thank you for your response.
- About the “Antispam Question” field, you will have to add the label in your own language by going to the fields tab.
- For the Request Reset Lik, you will have to add the same in the PO file of your own language and then generate the MO file out of it.
Do you have any access to the actual working plugin? Just to have a look into it, how it displays in different screens. The easiness of it’s widgets, etc. Kind regards
Yes, sure – you can have a look at the demo on the following link : http://userproplugin.com/dashboard/profile/
Thank, have a nice day
It gives this error..
Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress.
Does Media Manager for UserPro work with this plugin yet?
Thank you for bringing out this to our notice – we are working on this and we will fix this soon.
About the media manager addon, yes, it works with Dashboard Addon.
i pursched yr plugin today.
Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home4/**/public_html/wp-content/plugins/userpro-socialwall/functions/hook-actions.php on line 9
and line 13 too
I turned off the your plug-in. therefore it can not be used.
thx! Message sent via my Envato profile. I wait for your answer, thank you!
Sure – thanks
1. Is it possible in [userpro_dashboard] page, have the possibility to see the public profile inside the RightDiv? Exactly like My Profile or Setting, becouse i don’t want to go out from [userpro_dashboard] page and open a new windows.
2. Is it possibile to insert “my order” on the LeftDiv in [userpro_dashboard] page?
I would like to use your plugin like woocommerce dashboard but for me is very important to create a easy way for customer to edit or view his profile…
1. I am afraid, but this cannot be done with the current setup of the plugin.
2. You can get the “orders” tab in the dashboard page when you have the WooCommerce Integration with UserPro plugin installed and activated on your website.
Hi thanks for you answare…
But i have another problem:
in my [userpro_dashboard] page i see all the Fields i insert in edit profile fields setting.. and i see the manage conditional fields too that i don’t see on the [userpro template=edit] This also happens in [userpro template=view]
once installed this plugin, Admin hasn’t the ability to edit users fields anymore.
How can I fix it?
Hi thanks for you answare… But i have another problem: in my [userpro_dashboard] page i see all the Fields i insert in edit profile fields setting.. and i see the manage conditional fields too that i don’t see on the [userpro template=edit] This also happens in [userpro template=view]
Thanks again Federico
Can you please drop a note via – http://codecanyon.net/user/DeluxeThemes#contact , with the details of your website, so that our support team can have a look at it and guide you further ?
Hello on the CSS how can I make the Stay @ a constant 65% so I can use it for the woocommerce account ?
opp and never use the 3third colum?
Another question is it possible to add tabs? And reorder the tabs alredy there?
Can you please drop a note via – http://codecanyon.net/user/DeluxeThemes#contact , with the details of your website, so that our support team can have a look at it and guide you further?
i dont know what going on with this plugin but sometimes it works and sometimes its not like not. Take a look at the pic below. No one can change there dashboard or upload pics its all missing an blank.
Support Documentation Facebook Twitter
Great – thank you for letting me know that.
Our support staff is looking into the same and your ticket will be responded soon.
Thanks for this great addon. I want to use wcvendor on my site to give my members the ability to sell their products in a market place. I think I allready did find a way to ad the shortcode to the widget area what will show the products placed by that user.
What I want to know now is if it is possible to include the wcvendors dashboard pages into the UP dashboard. So people just have one dashboard and dont have to switch dashboards.
When I read on wcvendors it is using 3 shortcodes to show the dashboard.
WC Vendors Free Dashboard page – [wcv_vendor_dashboard]
WC Vendors Free Shop Settings page, normally a child page of the Dashboard – [wcv_shop_settings]
WC Vendors Free Orders page, normally a child page of the dashboard – [wcv_orders]
How can i get this working in the dashboard? I really hope this is possible or you will help me out. I will be very happy when this works.
And, also very important. .I want the vendor menu items to be only visible for certain user roles and not for everyone since I want to use the payment module to give people the rights to use the vendor plugin.
Can you point me out?
thanks in advantage
- Well, in that case you can try adding the shortcode of WCVendor Dashboard in the “User Dashboard” page created by Dashboard Addon for UserPro plugin.
- For this, you will have to get in touch with that plugin developer as this cannot be done within the UserPro plugin.
Thanks for the answer.
- So you mean making tabs in the user pro dashboard and when you click on it it opens the wcvendor dashboard on the right site?
Thats what I am looking for but the problem is I don’t know how to make new menu items/tabs in the user pro dashboard.
Can you give me directions or point me out how to make new menu buttons.
So I can put the wc vendor shortcode in it.
- So it is not possible to hide certain menu items in the dashboard for certain members… lets say a free account gets the standard funtionallity and the paid account get more buttons? In general I mean?
- I am afraid, but there is no direct way to do that. To achieve this it would require custom code changes to be made in the UserPro plugin.
- Well, there is no direct option to do that in the current setup of the UserPro plugin.
Ok, Can you help me with that? Make some extra tabs/menu buttons in the dashboard or guide me how to do it myself?
Ok, about the hiding is no problem. I noticed when Users dont have the right role they get a message they are not a seller. So thats good enough.
- You can drop a note to us via – http://codecanyon.net/user/DeluxeThemes#contact , with some more details, so that our support team can have a look at it and guide you further?
Hello, I’m thinking of acqusitare this and I have some questions before proceeding.
- It is compatible with woocommerce account?
- It is compatible with this theme? https://themeforest.net/item/thegem-creative-multipurpose-highperformance-wordpress-theme/16061685?_ga=1.57756970.1627832165.1482358345/?ref=lines2
- Can I give you choice whether to be visible to the community or not?
- I want to give the possibility to registered users in my ecommerce to also make items in my blog, so it is possible that ecommerce user can also write articles in my blog?
- Yes, you can use WooCommerce plugin along side with User Dashboard Addon for UserPro plugin.
- About the theme that you are referring to, well, I haven’t tried that myself, you can try using the same and let me know if you face any issues while using the User Dashboard addon.
- I didn’t quite get that – can you please help me with elaborating that?
- About allowing users to create products on your website – this can be handled within the WooCommerce plugin.
- You can use the Frontend publisher from UserPro plugin to create posts on your website.
I cannot seem to locate the setting to disable the members directory. I wish for users to remain anonymous. Do I need to set up a htaccess restriction?
Can you please let me know if you do not wish to showcase the users on your website?
I have been not lucky with support for this product via Author message form. I am getting this error at login page:
Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/curiosid/public_html/wp-content/themes/curiosidades/header.php:4) in /home/curiosid/public_html/wp-content/plugins/userpro/functions/api.php on line 638
Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/curiosid/public_html/wp-content/themes/curiosidades/header.php:4) in /home/curiosid/public_html/wp-content/plugins/userpro/functions/api.php on line 639
Live error: http://curiosidades.com/profile/login/
Can you please drop a note via – http://codecanyon.net/user/DeluxeThemes#contact , with some more details about the same, so that our support team can have a look at it and guide you further?
I am only able to get Separators on Profile to show on the Dashboard, not Fields and would like both to show on the frontend.
Also if you are viewing Dashboard, how do you get to edit profile?
Hoping you can help. Thanks
Thanks – Just sent with screenshots. No fields are displaying on the front end profile.
Thank you for letting me know that – I can see your ticket in our support queue and it will be responded soon.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $5