#1 Video player on Envato Market
What is Ultimate Video Player?
Ultimate Video Player is a powerful responsive video player that can play local videos, streaming videos from a server or Youtube videos. It only requires the mp4 format (the best and most used format on the web) and it will work on mobile devices and desktop machines no matter which browser is used including older browsers like IE8, this is made possible by incorporating multiple video engines into the Ultimate Video Player, basically it has built-in a HTML5 Youtube video engine, normal video engine, flash Youtube video engine, Vimeo video engine and flash normal video engine. Ultimate Video Player supports unlimited playlists and each playlist can have unlimited videos. The playlists can be loaded from a simple HTML markup, XML file, vimeo playlist, video folder or youtube playlist.
Packed with a huge amount of features like responsive layout, multiple playlists, external API, optional deeplinking, flexible skin, embed & share, facebook share etc, it makes it one of the best and most impressive video player available on sale.
Ultimate Video Player main features:
The most advanced and complete video player available on sale on codecanyon.
FLASH fallback for older browsers that doesn’t support HTML5 video or for older browsers like IE8.
Only mp4 video file required.
Optional deeplinking (unique and shareable link for the current playlist and video).
Optional embed and share window.
Optional subtitles in form of .txt or ,srt.
Load any type of playlist through HTML markup, XML, video folder or Youtube playlist, also mixed playlist with both youtube, vimeo or mp4 videos can be created.
The HTML markup playlists can be created manually or generated from a database.
Support for unlimited playlists and each playlist can have unlimited videos.
Optional playlist and playlists window / categories selector.
Three type of hover effects for the playlists window / categories selector thumbnails.
Optional playlist and playlists window / categories selector auto open (the player can start with the playlist or playlists window / categories selector visible or hidden).
The playlist can be positioned bottom or right.
Support for multiple video quality and optional video quality selector similar to Youtube.
Added optional subtitles selector. UVP supports now multiple subtitles, they can be set with ease and changed at run time using an optional subtitle selector.
Optional video download button (this buttons can be removed / added globally or individually for each video). Support for local, streaming from a server or Youtube videos.
Usage of the same Ultimate Video Player custom skin even for the Youtube videos.
Youtube video quality buttons selectors from the video control bar. The available quality rates will be displayed in a cool way so you can select the desired quality for the playing video.
The video player can play a HD video on desktop machines and a smaller video on mobile devices, this useful feature is optional, this means that the video player can play the same video source on all desktop machines or mobile devices.
Optional video info window.
Optional video poster, the poster is visible when the video player is stopped plus support for two poster sources one for desktop machines and one for mobile devices. Please note that a single source can be used for both for desktop machines and mobile devices.
Multiples display types: responsive / fixed / fullscreen.
Optional custom watermark logo. The logo can be set to hide with the control bar or to always be visible, also the logo position is customizable.
Optional watermark logo click. The logo can be set to open a window on click with a specific url. AutoHide controls bar, the video player can be set to autohide the controls bar after a number of seconds of inactivity.
Optional pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll / ads / advertisement video or image (similar to youtube video ads with extra features). UVP supports unlimited ads they can be added and configured easily.
The video controls bar can be showed or hidden when the video is stopped or it hasn’t started.
Click to play or pause, you can click on the video to play/pause the video.
Powerful API included with example files.
Double click fullscreen / normal screen.
Start volume value.
Autoplay, loop and shuffle.
Optional keyboard support.
Big play button.
Next and previous video buttons (optional).
Play / pause button.
Current and total time (optional).
Volume button (optional).
Volume scrubber (optional).
Video info window button (optional).
Shuffle and loop buttons (optional).
Embed and share button (optional).
Download video button (optional).
Facebook share button (optional).
Fullscreen button (optional).
Eight skins included with the psd files.
Detailed documentation and sample files included.
The skin is constructed from png files. When viewing the player on a mobile device the autoplay is set to false, the volume bar is disabled, when youtube videos are used the poster is disabled / hidden and the large custom play button is only available after the video starts playing.
When viewing the player on a mobile device or desktop machines and the player is embedded using the embed code the fullscreen button doesn’t work if the browser doesn’t have fullscreen support, also the playlist will always be aligned on the right and if there is not enough room for it, it will be hidden.
For support or customizations please contact us here.
What our clients are saying:
Version 3.7 Release Date 26.06.2017
- Added HTTP Live Streaming / HLS / m3u8 video support on all browsers mobile and desktop. On the browsers that dosen’t have native HLS support adobe flash player is used.
Version 3.6 Release Date 20.05.2017
- Added optional pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll / ads / advertisement video or image (similar to youtube video ads with extra features). UVP supports unlimited ads they can be added and configured easily.
- Fixed playlist scrolling on mobile devices
Version 3.5 Release Date 08.05.2017
- Added support for multiple video quality and optional video quality selector similar to Youtube.
- Added optional subtitles selector. UVP supports now multiple subtitles, they can be set with ease and changed at run time using an optional subtitle selector.
Version 3.4 Release Date 02.05.2017
- Improved functionality on IOS (Iphone) now the video plays inline just like on any other mobile device, it will not go full screen on play, this way the functionality is exactly the same on all mobile devices.
- Added optional annotations, similar to youtube annotations but with full control over the content and mobile support.
- Optional annotations positioning tool.
- Full HTML and CSS for the annotations content.
- Annotations start / show and stop / hide time can be easely specified..
- Optional annotations animations between the annotations states.
- Added option to be able to scrub the video at a specified time at first play.
- Added API method to scrub the video at a specified time.
Version 3.3 Release Date 29.03.2017
- Optional fill entire video screen, this feature will allow to fill the gaps of the video player, you can have for example a real full width player, example here.
- HEX / CSS color support, the buttons colors can be modified with simple CSS by passing a hexadecimal color(ex:#FF0000) and even more, we have done it in a cool way that all graphics will retain the texture and at the same time apply the chosen color, example here.
Version 3.2 Release Date 14.03.2017
- Added the option to disable the video scrubbar, this can be used in cases when you don’t want a user to be able to scrub trough the video.
Version 3.1 Release Date 28.11.2016
- Added support for optional pop-up commercial windows.
- Fixed some rendering glitches in the classic skins.
Version 3.0 Release Date 22.09.2016
- Added support for optional subtitles.
- Added support for optional Vimeo videos and Vimeo playlist.
- Improved share window.
- Improved error window
Version 2.3 Release Date 20.08.2015
- Improved interaction and improved overall performance on WIN 10 / IE Edge.
- Fixed bug related to autoplay if the Youtube player is disabled.
- Added support for Youtube 4K videos 1440p & 2160p.
Version 2.2 Release Date 15.08.2015
- Improved interaction on WIN 8.1 mobile devices.
Version 2.1 Release Date 26.07.2015
- Fixed a possible conflict issue with the Youtube API.
- Fixed a video time display bug.
Version 2.0 Release Date 29.08.2014
- Added support for optional ads / advertisement video (similar to youtube ads).
- Added optional feature to stop the video after it has finished to play.
- Added optional feature to start the player at a random video every time the page is opened or refreshed.
- Improved youtube playlist (if a video is unlisted it will not be displayed in the playlist).
- Improved fullscreen functionality.
- improved documentation.
Version 1.2 Release Date 05.08.2014
- Added support for multiple UVP instances in the same webpage.
Version 1.1 Release Date 09.05.2014
- Added remove cursor in full screen mode when the video control bar is hiding.
- Improved playlist scrollbar navigation.
Wordpress Plugin version:
IF YOU NEED THE WORDPRESS PLUGIN VERSION FOR THIS PRODUCT, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE : http://codecanyon.net/item/ultimate-video-player-wordpress-plugin/8374433
BUY ALL OUR PRODUCTS IN A MEGA BUNDLE WITH A 90% DISCOUNT!!! THIS IS A LIMITED OFFER SO HURRY UP AND GRAB IT!!! : https://codecanyon.net/item/fwd-mega-bundle/19117054