Auto post from Twitter and submit tweets based on your postsImportant update 13th February 2023:
- Twitter will no longer support free access to the Twitter API, both v2 and v1.1.
A paid basic tier will be available instead. Keep this in mind when using the Twitomatic plugin, as it requires access to the Twitter API.
- There will be also a new form of free access which will be introduced the the Twitter API – limited to Tweet creation of up to 1,500 Tweets per month for a single authenticated user token, including Login with Twitter.
What Can You Do With This Plugin?Twitomatic Automatic Post Generator and Twitter Auto Poster Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge Twitter To WordPress and WordPress To Twitter post importer plugin that is ideal for auto blogging and automatical Twitter post publishing. It uses the Twitter CodeBird API to turn your website into a auto blogging or even a money making machine!
What is interesting to know is that content from Twitter tweets are not indexed by search engines. So, content generated in this way is automatically considered as unique in term of SEO.
It also can be used to automatically publish Twitter posts every time you publish a new post to your blog.
Using this plugin, you can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Predefined set of keywords
- To get tweets from a specific user, type in the ‘Keyword Search’ parameter, the following: ‘from:my_twitter_user_name’
- v2.0.0 update: Ability to make screenshots of social posts, and embed them directly into generated posts – Video tutorial
- v1.8.0 update: import tweets as comments for any post or page you define. Watch a video about this update here
- Automatic Twitter tweet generator every time you publish a new post to WordPress
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – built-in, The Best Spinner, SpinRewriter or WordAI – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- grab tweets localized by address or coordinates
- select source language
- search by keywords or user tweets
- skip retweets/replies
- generate post or page
- [twitomatic_twitter_card id=825978175054368773] shortcode to include a tweet in ‘Twitter Card’ format to your website
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images or videos, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- Twitter meta tags inclusion for the entire blog
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Test Site Generator’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
PHP 5.5.0 or higher
php CURL extension (install to Debian/Ubuntu etc with apt-get install php5-curl )
php OpenSSL extension (already installed in most systems)
Need support?Please check our knowledge base, it may have the answer to your question or a solution for your issue. If not, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond as soon as I can.
Changelog:Version 1.0 Release Date 2017-03-13
First version released!Version 1.1 Release Date 2017-03-19
Fixed featured image detection when manually creating posts Minor fixes and enhancementsVersion 1.2 Release Date 2017-03-21
Some improvements in post grabbingVersion 1.3 Release Date 2017-03-25
Added the ability to resize featured images to desired size Minor fixes and enhancementsVersion 1.4 Release Date 2017-03-31
Added support for custom post typesVersion 1.5 Release Date 2017-04-04
Major performance improvementVersion 1.6 Release Date 2017-04-14
Major performance improvementVersion 1.7 Release Date 2017-04-29
Some visual rule running fixesVersion 1.7.1 Release Date 2017-06-13
Fixed some plugin incompatibilitiesVersion 1.8.0 Release Date 2017-06-18
New feature: import tweets as post comments on any post you defineVersion 1.8.1 Release Date 2017-06-19
New features: define the imported comment author, define the imported comment state (approved, pending, spam)Version 1.8.2 Release Date 2017-06-29
Fixed Google TranslateVersion 1.8.3 Release Date 2017-07-13
Added the ability to remove WP's default post categoryVersion 1.8.4 Release Date 2017-08-07
Added the ability to delay posting to Twitter Added the ability to skip custom post typesVersion 1.8.5 Release Date 2017-08-22
Added a shortcode to list all posts generated by this pluginVersion 1.8.6 Release Date 2017-09-03
Limit published post content to Twitter to 140 charactersVersion 1.8.7 Release Date 2017-09-05
Minor fixesVersion 1.8.8 Release Date 2017-09-06
Fixed duplicate posting issueVersion 1.8.9 Release Date 2017-09-11
Added the ability to continuously get tweetsVersion 1.9.0 Release Date 2017-09-27
BugfixesVersion 1.9.1 Release Date 2017-10-14
Added location info shortcodes to generated content Added custom field generation supportVersion 1.9.2 Release Date 2017-11-07
BugfixesVersion 1.9.3 Release Date 2018-01-19
Added support for new text spinners: WordAI and SpinRewriter Added 'Post Now to Twitter' button to all postsVersion 1.9.4 Release Date 2018-01-25
Bugfix releaseVersion 1.9.5 Release Date 2018-08-08
Updated auth stepsVersion 1.9.6 Release Date 2018-12-16
Added nested importing support - import mixed content into a single post, from multiple plugins created by CodeRevolutionVersion 1.9.7 Release Date 2018-12-19
Added nested importing support - import mixed content into a single post, from multiple plugins created by CodeRevolutionVersion 1.9.8 Release Date 2019-01-15
Added Gutenberg block and wiget supportVersion 1.9.9 Release Date 2019-04-19
Security updateVersion 2.0.0 Release Date 2019-08-15
Added the ability to embed screenshots of social posts into generated post's content Redesigned importing rule user interface Major performance improvementsVersion 2.0.1 Release Date 2019-10-10
Performance updateVersion 2.0.2 Release Date 2019-11-15
WordPress 5.3 compatibility updateVersion 2.0.3 Release Date 2020-04-05
Added the ability to limit the number of posts submitted to TwitterVersion 2.0.4 Release Date 2020-05-11
New features added for content templates Bugfix updateVersion 2.0.5 Release Date 2021-01-16
PHP 8 compatibility updateVersion 2.0.6 Release Date 2021-03-14
Added the ability to run Regex on imported contentVersion 2.0.7 Release Date 2021-07-15
Added the ability to run multiple Regex expressions on imported contentVersion 2.0.8 Release Date 2022-04-20
Fixed Google Translator problem caused by a recent Google API updateVersion 2.1.0 Release Date 2022-07-16
Twitter v2 API update - import tweets using the Twitter v2 APIVersion 2.1.1 Release Date 2022-09-13
Added the ability to strip emojis from post content and title
Are you already a customer?If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 6.2 and PHP 8.2 Tested!
Through this plugin you are able to grab content from Twitter that does not necessary belong to you or which are not under your control. If you grab copyrighted material without the author’s permission, the plugin’s developer does not assume any responsibility for your actions. Also, the plugin’s developer has no control over the nature, content and availability of grabbed material.
Do you like our work and want more of it?
Check out this MEGA plugin bundle or this SOCIAL plugin bundle.