What Can You Do With This Plugin?Twitomatic Automatic Post Generator and Twitter Auto Poster Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge (made in 2017) Twitter To WordPress and WordPress To Twitter post importer plugin that is ideal for auto blogging and automatical Twitter post publishing. It uses the Twitter CodeBird API to turn your website into a auto blogging or even a money making machine!
What is interesting to know is that content from Twitter tweets are not indexed by search engines. So, content generated in this way is automatically considered as unique in term of SEO.
It also can be used to automatically publish Twitter posts every time you publish a new post to your blog.
Using this plugin, you can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Predefined set of keywords
- Automatical Twitter tweet generator every time you publish a new post to WordPress
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- grab tweets localized by address or coordinates
- select source language
- search from only recent or popular tweets
- skip retweets/replies
- generate post or page
- [twitomatic_twitter_card id=825978175054368773] shortcode to include a tweet in ‘Twitter Card’ format to your website
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images or videos, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- Twitter meta tags inclusion for the entire blog
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Test Site Generator’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
- This blog is dedicated fully to this plugin! Try it out now!
PHP 5.5.0 or higher
php CURL extension (install to Debian/Ubuntu etc with apt-get install php5-curl )
php OpenSSL extension (already installed in most systems)
Need support?Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond as soon as I can.
Changelog:Version 1.0 Release Date 2017-03-13
First version released!Version 1.1 Release Date 2017-03-19
Fixed featured image detection when manually creating posts Minor fixes and enhancementsVersion 1.2 Release Date 2017-03-21
Some improvements in post grabbingVersion 1.3 Release Date 2017-03-25
Added the ability to resize featured images to desired size Minor fixes and enhancementsVersion 1.4 Release Date 2017-03-31
Added support for custom post typesVersion 1.5 Release Date 2017-04-04
Major performance improvementVersion 1.6 Release Date 2017-04-14
Major performance improvementVersion 1.7 Release Date 2017-04-29
Some visual rule running fixes
Are you already a customer?If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 4.7 Tested!
Through this plugin you are able to grab content from Twitter that does not necessary belong to you or which are not under your control. If you grab copyrighted material without the author’s permission, the plugin’s developer does not assume any responsibility for your actions. Also, the plugin’s developer has no control over the nature, content and availability of grabbed material.