Treweler is a flexible and multipurpose WordPress plugin based on the Mapbox web mapping platform. Its primary goal is to assist you in creating custom maps for your personal or business WordPress projects. By combining the plugin’s functionality with Mapbox customization features, you gain access to boundless possibilities for effectively describing the world around us.
Complete Features List
- Fully integrated and compatible with WordPress and Mapbox platforms.
- Create and manage any number of maps in a few clicks.
- Display full-screen maps using any WordPress page.
- Publish your map in any place using shortcode functionality and settings.
- Great choice of pre-installed map styles.
- Mapbox Standard map style with 3D environment.
- Day, Dusk, Dawn and Night light presets for the Mapbox Standard style.
- Ability to create your own style using Mapbox Design Studio.
- Ability to hide layers for classic and custom map styles.
- The initial geographical center and zoom level.
- Using the same map with different initial point and zoom settings.
- Restrict the zoom range of the map.
- The initial pitch and bearing.
- Restrict map panning to coordinates or completely disable it.
- Setting the display of standard map controls such as Distance Scale, Fullscreen, Search, Zoom & Pan, Geocoder and Geolocation.
- Imperial, metric and nautical units for the distance scale control.
- Manage the display of the required Mapbox logo and text attribution.
- Сhanging the language of text labels on maps.
- Displaying a single world or multiple copies of the world.
- Add a custom overlay color on the main map.
- The ability automatically display the user’s current location at the initial map loading.
- The “Geolocation” control to manually obtain the user’s current location.
- Add a custom progress preloader with logo and text information that will appear once the entire map is loaded.
- Add title, description and logo to make your maps unique.
- Place additional information or interesting facts on the map, using information widgets.
- Enable 3D terrain and 3D buildings for your Mapbox Studio style.
- 3D projection of the globe and 7 additional map rpojections.
- Custom CSS classes.
- Center map on click.
- Determination of the user’s geolocation.
- Display user’s geolocation marker.
- Display marker at the click point on the map.
Markers & Popups
- Add any number of markers to your maps.
- Ability to add a marker to multiple maps.
- Great choice of built-in marker styles with a wide range of settings.
- Enable marker clusters to display a large number of markers on your map.
- Enable marker popups and customize their styles and behavior.
- Customize the opening and visibility of marker popups.
- Activate the lightbox photo galleries to describe marked places in more detail.
- Upload your own images in any graphic format as custom markers.
- Google Material icons support.
- Marker templates builder.
- Custom fields builder for pupups and marker locators.
- Customize marker text labels for clearer navigation.
- Group markers together using categories and related functionality.
- Center marker on a click.
- Marker offset on click.
- Popup close icon.
- Opening custom link when clicking on a marker.
- Ability to switch between markers and areas.
- Two animation options: Jump or Fly.
- Control the flight speed, flight curve and zoom level.
- Enable or disable the display of popups when focusing on a marker during the tour.
- Four possible tour controls positions.
- Control markers offset by choosing any of the four possible directions.
- The ability to manage any number of routes and their styles.
- Draw a route using the draw tools and route match modes (driving, walking, cycling).
- Import a route in GPX file format.
- Customize the following route line styles: color, width, opacity, dash and gap.
- Ability to add a route to multiple maps.
- Group routes together using categories and related functionality.
Countries & Regions Boundaries
- Build and customize any combination of countries or regions.
- Countries boundaries presets (Entire World, by Continents, by United Nations regions, by World Bank Regions, by Subregions, and any custom combination).
- Admin 1 and admin 2 regions boundaries for the following countries: Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, USA.
- Polygon fill color and opacity settings (initial state, hover state, selected state, custom state).
- Polygon stroke color and opacity settings.
- Action on click settings (none, open link).
- Hover settings (none, popup with region name, popup with region name and custom value).
- Sidebar with a list of markers.
- Detailed description of the marker in the sidebar.
- Сustom fields for the list of markers and for a detailed description of the marker in the sidebar.
- Events on click for markers and sidebar cards.
- Custom filters and filtering.
- Display map markers within the user’s vicinity.
- Display map markers in the vicinity of the area on the map that the user chooses.
- Determined user’s position automatically, set manually by clicking on the map, or by using an intuitive address search with auto-completion.
- Custom styles for the geolocation marker.
- Option to show only necessary controls on the map (address search, automatic geolocation icon, sort by distance).
- Option to place controls in a preferred corner of the map.
- Sorting locations by distance.
- Custom values for sorting by distance.
- Setting default value for sorting by distance.
- Setting distance sorting in either kilometers or miles.
- Intuitive address search with auto-completion.
- Left or right position of the sidebar.
- Option to close the locator sidebar by default.
Filters & Filtering
- Adding any number of custom filters to the map sidebar.
- Filtering based on custom field values.
- Filtering by marker category.
- Filtering by distance (kilometers or miles).
- Adjusting the order of filters in the sidebar.
- Displaying the filter panel when clicking on the button or immediately when loading the map.
- Button to reset all filters.
Shapes & Drawing Tools
- Add any number of shapes to your maps.
- Add a shape to multiple maps.
- Add lines by using the Line tool.
- Add other varieties of shapes using the Polygon tool.
- Add circles with the Circle tool.
- Use the Bezier tool to draw and edit bezier curves.
- Customize shapes by the following list of style settings: fill color and opacity, stroke color and opacity, stroke width, dash and gap.
Marker Templates Builder
- Making a large number of markers in the same style by creating a marker template.
- Marker style templates.
- Marker popup and image gallery templates.
- Marker text label templates.
- Marker custom fields templates for popups and marker locators.
- Change any marker setting while keeping the rest of the template settings.
Custom Fields Builder
- Expand your marker popup information with custom fields builder.
- Create any number of custom fields.
- Adding custom fields to marker templates.
- Use the following types of custom fields: text & title, link, email, phone, separator, button, line, number, true/false, multiselect, custom HTML, categories.
- Edit custom fields text information, and change their style and order.
- Default and custom values.
- Audio player shortcode for the “Custom HTML” custom field.
- Import markers and their associated data from Google Sheets.
- Create multiple imports, each linked to separate Google spreadsheet.
- Select a particular page within the spreadsheet from which the data will be imported.
- Import data for both standard and custom marker field.
- Choose from different rules to remove existing markers when importing new data.
## [1.14] - 25-10-2023 ### Added - Import markers from Google spreadsheets - New Mapbox Standard map style with 3D environment - Day, Dusk, Dawn and Night light presets for the Mapbox Standard style - Ability to hide layers for classic and custom map styles - Audio player shortcode for the "Custom HTML" custom field - Imperial, metric and nautical units for the distance scale control ### Fixed - Minor fixes and improvements ## [1.13.30] - 13-10-2023 - Minor fixes and improvements ## [1.13.28] - 12-10-2023 - Minor fixes and improvements ## [1.13.27] - 30-09-2023 ### Added - Geolocation control style - Option to close the locator sidebar by default - Position of the locator sidebar on the right - Style of the open locator sidebar button - New "Nautical Chart" custom map style ### Fixed - Displaying non-latin characters - Minor fixes and improvements ## [1.13.22] - 18-07-2023 ### Added - Extended marker locator with a marker sidebar - Custom filters and filtering - New custom field types (title, button, line, number, true/false, multi select, custom HTML, categories) - Marker offset on click - Custom CSS classes for maps - Popup close icon - Center map on click - User geolocation marker - Marker at the click point on the map - Opening a link when clicking on a marker - Additional custom fields settings (text align, text style, margins) - Other minor changes and improvements ### Fixed - Opening links in the same window for maps inserted with a shortcode ### Changed - Standard Mapbox map styles - Tour control styles ### Removed - Heading, subheading, description, and button for the popup and template settings (replaced with custom fields) - Popup content align (replaced with custom fields settings) ## [1.12] - 01-10-2022 ### Added - 3D projection of the globe - Map projections support - Center a marker on a click ### Changed - Primary font for all plugin elements ### Fixed - Opening links in a new tab for region boundaries ## [1.11] - 18-08-2022 ### Added - Country and region boundaries. - Ability to embed a single map with different initial point and initial zoom level settings. - Disable map panning or restrict it to an area. - Display a single world or multiple copies of the world on a map. - Customizable overlay color with opacity above the map. - Mapbox GL JS 2.9.1 version support. ### Fixed - The issue with the validation of restricted Mapbox tokens. - Page title encoding for different languages. ## [1.10] - 10-05-2022 ### Added - Shapes & Drawing Tools. - Mapbox GL JS 2.8.2 version support. ### Fixed - The "Settings" link issue on the WordPress "Plugins" page. ## [1.09] - 11-03-2022 ### Added - Map Store Locator. - Ability to add a route to multiple maps. ### Fixed - Bootstrap conflict for some WordPress themes. - GPX file uploader conflict with the Revolution Slider plugin. - Map clustering stops working when the marker text label field is empty. ## [1.08] - 15-02-2022 ### Added - Mapbox GL JS 2.7 version support. - Ability to add a marker to multiple maps. ### Fixed - WordPress user roles issue. - Blurring map elements, for maps inserted using a shortcode. - Changing the logo size after adding widgets. ## [1.07] - 27-01-2022 ### Fixed - Errors in marker settings when using templates. - Displaying the logo of the map and preloader. ## [1.06] - 24-01-2022 ### Added - Marker templates. ### Fixed - Minor code fixes and improvements. ## [1.05] - 29-12-2021 ### Added - The "Additional CSS" field for adding custom CSS code. - Position settings for map controls. - New "Geolocation" control to manually obtain the user's current location. - The ability automatically obtain the user's current location at the initial map loading. - Manually adding and removing custom fields on the marker settings page. - Default values for custom fields. ### Changed - Plugin main settings page layout. - Map controls settings moved to the "Controls" tab on the map setting page. ### Fixed - Scrolling pages issue in the "Salient" theme. - Icons preview issue for the icon-pickers. ## [1.04] - 16-12-2021 ### Added - Custom fields builder. ### Fixed - Lightbox gallery issue with a single image. ## [1.03] - 02-12-2021 ### Added - Lightbox image gallery for markers. - Link settings for the map logo. - Mapbox GL JS 2.6.1 version support. ### Changed - The active tab is not reset after clicking on the "Publish" or "Update" buttons in the admin panel. - Plugin icon in the WordPress admin menu. - The minimum width of the container for the widget text description. ### Fixed - 404 error issue for maps embedded via shortcode. - Displaying markers on the map if they belong to more than one category. - Translation of text placeholders for the category drop-down list. - Z-index for the category drop-down list. - Right-margin issue for the widget text descriptions. ## [1.02] - 18-11-2021 ### Added - Google Material icons for "Dot" and "Balloon" markers. ### Changed - Custom marker settings moved to the "Marker Styles" settings group. - The layout of settings for "Balloon" markers. - Color-pickers and icon-pickers now open upwards. ### Fixed - Flickering of halo when hovering over "Point" markers. ## [1.01] - 09-11-2021 ### Fixed - Overlapping of elements with clusters. - Minor code fixes and improvements. ## [1.00] - 09-11-2021 ### Initial Release