screenshots/ex1.jpg screenshots/ex2.jpg screenshots/ex3.jpg screenshots/ex4.jpg screenshots/ex5.jpg screenshots/ex8.jpg screenshots/settings1.jpg screenshots/settings2.jpg screenshots/settings3.jpg screenshots/settings4.jpg screenshots/settings5.jpg screenshots/settings6.jpg screenshots/settings7.jpg
What Can You Do With This Plugin?Trendomatic – Webz.io + Google Trends Post Generator Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge articles/blogs/reviews/e-commerce products/darkweb articles based post generator autoblogging plugin that uses the Webz.io (formerly WebHose) API combined with the Google Trends API, to turn your website into a autoblogging or even a money making machine!
You can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- E-Commerce products
- v2.0.2 update: Ability to shorten outgoing (post source) links (and monetize them), using Shorte.st link shortener service – example of shortened link
- v2.0.0 update: Ability to import content from the DARK WEB!
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- shortcode to list all posts generated by this plugin: [trendomatic-list-posts type => ‘any’, order => ‘ASC’, ‘orderby’ => ‘date’, ‘posts’ => 50, ‘category’ => ’’, ‘ruleid’ => ’’]
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- generate post or page or any other custom post type
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- option to automatically delete generated posts after a period of time
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- option to copy or not images locally
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
- Save and restore rule list from file
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Test Site Generator’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
Webz.io FAQPlease be sure to read Webz.io’s FAQ: https://docs.webz.io/reference#faq
- After update 1.5.0, the plugin supports only PHP 7.0 and newer
- PHP DOM -> how to install it (if you don’t have it, but probably you already have it): http://php.net/manual/en/dom.setup.php
- PHP curl
Need support?Please check our knowledge base, it may have the answer to your question or a solution for your issue. If not, just email me at email@example.com and I will respond as soon as I can.
Changelog:Version 1.0 Release Date 2017-07-27
First version released!Version 1.1 Release Date 2017-07-28
Fixed some small issuesVersion 1.2 Release Date 2017-07-28
Fixed post a small issue with post contentVersion 1.3 Release Date 2017-07-28
Fixed category based importing Import any custom Google Trends category IDVersion 1.4 Release Date 2017-07-29
Added the ability to automatically format resulting text Fixed some small issuesVersion 1.4.1 Release Date 2017-08-10
Some minor fixesVersion 1.4.2 Release Date 2017-08-22
Added a shortcode to display posts generated by this pluginVersion 1.4.3 Release Date 2017-09-13
Added results paging supportVersion 1.4.4 Release Date 2017-09-27
BugfixesVersion 1.4.5 Release Date 2017-11-07
BugfixesVersion 1.4.6 Release Date 2018-03-01
Fixed importing of posts without imagesVersion 1.4.7 Release Date 2018-03-15
Fixed a duplicate post issueVersion 1.5.0 Release Date 2018-03-17
Major update! Rewritten Google Trends access code and added more functionality! Better performance, more options, more accurate articlesVersion 1.5.1 Release Date 2018-03-21
Fixed small issue with PHP 7.1Version 1.5.2 Release Date 2018-03-22
Added the ability to use broad search, when using Google Trends keywordsVersion 1.5.3 Release Date 2018-05-18
Fixed issue when entering non-ASCII search termsVersion 1.5.4 Release Date 2018-05-23
Security update Fixed query strings containing quotesVersion 2.0.0 Release Date 2018-07-13
Major update: Added the ability to import content from the DarkWeb Added the ability to import product reviews Many fixes and enhancements Performance improvementVersion 2.0.1 Release Date 2018-07-19
Minor bugfixesVersion 2.0.2 Release Date 2018-10-24
Added the ability to shorten links using Shorte.stVersion 2.0.3 Release Date 2018-11-17
Update to match latest changes in Google TrendsVersion 2.0.4 Release Date 2018-12-16
Added nested importing support - import mixed content into a single post, from multiple plugins created by CodeRevolutionVersion 2.0.5 Release Date 2019-01-08
Added the ability to import royalty free images for created postsVersion 2.0.6 Release Date 2019-01-12
Added support for Gutenberg blocksVersion 2.0.7 Release Date 2019-04-19
Security updateVersion 2.0.8 Release Date 2019-11-15
WordPress 5.3 compatibility updateVersion 2.0.9 Release Date 2020-05-11
New features added for content templates Bugfix updateVersion 2.1.0 Release Date 2021-01-16
PHP 8 compatibility updateVersion 3.0.0 Release Date 2022-02-04
Plugin reworked and updated, now working with the new Webz.io API (formerly WebHose) Added 2 new endpoints: nseFilter (enriched API) and cyberFiler (non-public information, encrypted and password-protected content API)Version 3.0.1 Release Date 2022-04-20
Fixed Google Translator problem caused by a recent Google API update
Are you already a customer?If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 6.2 and PHP 8.2 Tested!
Through this plugin you are able to grab content from various websites that does not necessary belong to you or which are not under your control. If you grab copyrighted material without the author’s permission, the plugin’s developer does not assume any responsibility for your actions. Also, the plugin’s developer has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites.
Do you like our work and want more of it?
Check out this MEGA plugin bundle.