tPlayer is a powerful and extremely customizable responsive audio and radio player for your website. That can be installed in any wordpress theme, it runs on all major browsers and mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, IOS, Android, Windows mobile or desktop*.
tPlayer supports unlimited number of playlists and each playlist can have unlimited tracks.
tPlayer is one of the most impressive HTML5 mp3 players available for sale.
It support self hosted audio files and some other external storage like Google Drive, Amazon S3.. (any public link that plays in browser).
Admin includes playlist creator, where unlimited number of playlists can be created. Powerful shortcode manager provides easy way to format a shortcode and use it in your website.
FEATURES AND OPTIONS:
- Automatic playlist “Top 10 songs of the week”
- Song Details for audio and radio stream (Artist, Title, Cover, Current Time, Duration)
- Song Statistics in player (Download and Play count)
- Social Share option (Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, Tumblr)
- Playlist repeat
- Allow/Forbid Autoplay
- Select “Compact Mode” by default
- Hide Playlist option
- Allow/Forbid: Covers, Shuffle, Social Shares, Song Statistics in player (Download and Play count)
- Default Volume value
- Enable Playlist Scrollbar within # of tracks
- Allow/Forbid Cover Search in iTunes for current track (radio streaming only)
- Plays advertisement audio every –n seconds
- Change player color scheme
- 10 Color Themes
- Responsive and mobile friendly layouts
- Songs Statistics (minutes played, number of times played, number of downloads)
- Create a Single Player or a Player with Playlist
- You can add player at post/page or use as widget
- Add Songs with Buy or Download links
- Compatible with Gutenberg
- Compatible with Visual Composer Website Builder
- Compatible with DIVI Builder
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Deactivate plugin
- Remove files from ftp
- Upload new files from ftp
- Activate plugin
ATTENTION:Notes for IOS/Android (restrictions imposed by Apple/Google):
- The autoplay will not work because IOS/Android disables autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS
- Volume controllers will not work on IOS/Android. You’ll have to adjust the volume with physical buttons of the mobile device
- ShoutCast version below 2.0 doesn’t function on iOS 11. Please update ShoutCast server to at least v2.0
- Icecast 2.4 kh4/kh5 do not function on iOS 11. Older versions (2.3.3 KH11) and standard Icecast 2.4.1 do function correctly. Please update IceCast server to latest version.
Starting with Safari 11 and Chrome 66 the autoplay will not work because Apple & Google disabled autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS.
SUPPORT:Any questions relating to this project, you can get in touch with me via my user page contact form. If you want to rate this item lower than 5 stars or you notice anything working not correctly, please contact me first and let me know. If I know about it, I can fix it. That way, you can get a better item.
Removed “open in new window” function Removed “embed player” function Removed “autochange titles tag and favicon” Bug fixed Added Compatible with Gutenberg, Visual Composer Website Builder and DIVI Builder New admin panel Changed animationUpdates(28.08.16):
Added 10 New Color Themes Added function “Edit all items” on playlist generator. Added statistics of song in player (Download and Play count). Added Remove old data in statistics. Added Automatic playlist Top 10 songs of the week. Fix some bug