What is it?
Time Based Content for WPBakery Page Builder (Formerly Visual Composer) is an add-on for the popular drag and drop Wordpress plugin WPBakery Page Builder for Wordpress. It allows you to hide or show rows based on dates, times and even the day of the week! Never worry about having to change something last minute or changing a page for a sale! Simply set the dates and times you would like your contnent to show and your done!
How does it work?
Time Based Content for WPBakery Page Builder (Formerly Visual Composer) integrates directly into WPBakery Page Builder and once installed it will add a “Show When” dropdown to your Row and Inner Row element’s option Section. Then just pick when you would like to show your Row or Inner Row. It is that easy. All the content in those Rows or Inner Rows will be shown or hidden based on the schedule you pick.
What scheduling options are there?
There are 7 options you can choose from.
- Always Show – This is the default
- Show before a date & time
- After a date & time
- Show Between 2 dates & times
- Hide Between 2 dates & times
- Show on selected weekdays between selected times
- Hide on selected Weekdays between selected times
Once you select the option you would like to use the necessary additional fields you will need to fill out will appear below. After you complete these fields with the necessary information just save your changes and your ready to go! To learn more about how each option works read on to the Getting Started section.
Time Based Content for Visual Composer makes showing or hiding content quick and easy. Here are just some of the great features you get!
- Direct integration into Visual Composer
- Point and click selection with no code needed
- 5 options for showing or hiding time based content
- Full compatibility with all Themes, Plugins and other Visual Composer add-ons
- Great Support & Detailed Documentation
The ways to use Time Based Content for WPBakery Page Builder (Formerly Visual Composer) are truly endless! There are so many unique and innovative ways that we just don’t have room to list them all. So instead here are some of the great way that Time Based Content For Visual Composer can be used on your Wordpress site…
- As a way to show content or hide content at the end of a countdown
- Create dynamic landing pages with limited time offers
- A way to show Contests & Promotions only while they are running
- To hide a countdown clock once it’s reaches zero
- List Upcoming events & have them disappear after they occur
- A way to schedule Holiday and Seasonal Specials to show or hide automatically
- Create Holiday Greetings through out the year for your site
- Show time sensitive content & messages to your visitors
- A great way to List upcoming open houses for Realestate agents and remove them after they happen
And any other time you have content that you want shown or hidden based on a date & time or a set of dates & times!