Picatic was purchased by EventBrite – the plugin will continue to import events from EventBrite instead.
What Can You Do With This Plugin?Ticketomatic Automatic Post Generator Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge event/concert related content importer, using Picatic database. The users will also be able to purchase tickets to the listed events, if they will follow the purchase links. It is ideal for auto blogging and automatic event related content post publishing for event related blogs. It uses the Picatic API to turn your website into a auto blogging or even a money making machine!
Picatic is a event ticketing website that includes event wiki and database with description, event trailers, news and reviews. You can import posts from Picatic’s database, containing articles, images, videos or trailers.
Using this plugin, you can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Detailed description of any upcoming event
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- generate post or page or any other custom post type
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Test Site Generator’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
- PHP curl
Need support?Please check our knowledge base, it may have the answer to your question or a solution for your issue. If not, just email me at email@example.com and I will respond as soon as I can.
Changelog:Version 1.0 Release Date 2018-03-14
First version released!Version 1.0.1 Release Date 2018-12-16
Added nested importing support - import mixed content into a single post, from multiple plugins created by CodeRevolutionVersion 1.0.2 Release Date 2019-01-20
Added Gutenberg block supportVersion 1.0.3 Release Date 2019-04-19
Security updateVersion 1.0.4 Release Date 2019-11-15
WordPress 5.3 compatibility updateVersion 1.0.5 Release Date 2020-05-11
New features added for content templates Bugfix updateVersion 1.0.6 Release Date 2021-01-16
PHP 8 compatibility update
Are you already a customer?If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 6.1 and PHP 8.1 Tested!
Through this plugin you are able to grab content from Picatic that does not necessary belong to you or which are not under your control. Also, the plugin’s developer has no control over the nature, content and availability of grabbed material.
Do you like our work and want more of it? Check out this plugin bundle!