I’ve updated to the latest version and now can add services again. Great; thanks for the quick fix.
Not sure if it was present in the previous version (justpurchased recently) but in the front-end calendar the area where you click to move to the next month isn’t working probperly. I can only click in the area left of the > sign to get a ‘hand’ icon and be able to click. For the Previous month button it works as expected.
Is it my installation (I’ve customized some CSS, but can’t imagine having broken this), or is it a bit of a bug?
Can you provide a link to your fontend?
Mmm, all seems to work fine, on my side. Could this be a browser caching issue? Could you please test with other browsers? Let me know!
Hi. thanks for checking it. I tried in an incognito window and it was showing the same behaviour, but in a different browser it works perfectly. Must be browser cache, then. Should resolve in time. If not, I’ll get back to you. Best, Janneke
great job for your plugin. Really good.
I just would like to know if you can add a feature : the receipts.
Is it possible ?
Thanks a lot
Hi, thank you!
Sure, I can add that to my todo list, in the meantime if you have suggestions of any sort about that feature, feel free to contact me privately.
P.S. I can’t set any ETA, at the moment.
I was getting error: Calendar usage limits exceeded.
I found out that to solve it is to split events into different calendars.
After setting up API I only can add single calendar from API account.
No matter what I do I can only and single calendar email@example.com.
I see in documentation you have multiple account@GROUP.CALENDAR.GOOGLE.com
I couldnt find in documentation on how to create multiple callendars I could add with single API account. Could you help?
1) When you authorize TeamBooking in your Personal tab, you do that with your Google Account (let’s say firstname.lastname@example.org). Your primary Google Calendar is identified by your gmail address. So, you authorize with your Google Account one time only and then you can start adding your Google Calendar(s) in TeamBooking. By default, you have just one Google Calendar (the primary one) in your Google Account. To create more Google Calendars, just visit your Google Calendar page and to the right section, under “My calendars”, you can create more calendars. Subsequently, you can add those calendars in TeamBooking.
2) I’m afraid the usage limit is related to the whole Google Account, rather than being per-calendar. You can find more information in this Google post.
Long story short: if you are getting that error now for the first time, just wait some time. If you are getting that error often, you might re-consider your workflow, because you are using your Google Calendar(s) too much. Worth mentioning that I have never hitted the usage limit, and I use Google Calendar quite heavily for testing so I can’t think of a regular business workflow exceeding that.
Thank you for Advice Von. It turns out that I added 60 inserts in a row and after calendar switched to read only mode I was somehow flaged to insert more than few at the time permenantly. I created new account and it appears to work well again.
Hi, Am I able to configure this to use for a single day? And bypass the calendar day selection bit? Thanks!
Sorry me again!
The classes I added to the calendar last night will not sync onto the team booking. I have re-synced the calendars, checked 100 times I have it all matching but cannot get it to work. Am I missing something since the last update?
Nothing is changed with the update, it must be a setting issue or a caching issue. Check your active services. Check your shortcodes. Check all of your GCal settings 101 times. Let me know if the issue persists.
Gah Sorry. I have checked everything – deleted it, reinstated it, deleted it, cloned a service that is working fine and renamed. Nothing seems to be working. I can add other services fine. Just not this new one. Emptied cache – out of options.
Strangely, some classes that had disappeared out of Team booking have come back so maybe they will just appear!
That shouldn’t be so aleatory… it really looks like a caching issue, I’d say. Let me know how it goes, otherwise contact me privately and we’ll take a look together.
Ahem – helps if you add the calendar to the page! Sorry!
That was it?
I just tried installing your plugin and it blew up my wordpress site! I’m getting this error: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tgmpa() (previously declared in /home/kellyl11/public_html/nkmipcanyon/wp-content/plugins/team-booking/libs/tgm/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php:2126) in /home/kellyl11/public_html/nkmipcanyon/wp-content/themes/monte-vista-progression/inc/tgm-plugin-activation/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php on line 2126
Please help! I’m not sure how to fix this.
It’s not TeamBooking to blame. That error is actually thrown because your current theme (called “monte-vista-progression” I guess) implements an outdated version of the tgmpa library, which it was known to crash when other plugins makes use of the same library (like TeamBooking). Recent versions of tgmpa library (like the one implemented in TeamBooking) doesn’t have this issue. You must do the following:
1) Ensure you are running the very latest version of your theme. If not, update your theme to the latest version.
2) If the issue persists, then you must report to your theme’s support to upgrade their tgmpa library version.
3) If your theme’s support won’t be collaborative, please let me know and we can try to modify your theme manually.
In the meantime, you can de-activate TeamBooking manually by renaming its folder (wp-content/plugins/team-booking) to something else (like wp-content/plugins/team-booking2) via FTP.
Let me know,
Thanks so much – I’ve contacted theme support (it’s a brand new theme that I just installed) and hopefully they’ll help me fix the tgmpa!
Let me know then!
They provided me with an updated PHP and it worked, thanks!
Great to read that
Is there a way to make the calendar larger? i.e. extend the height of each day so it looks larger and easier to read
You can modify pretty much anything via CSS, I guess your theme has a place where to put custom CSS code.
I am trying to set up your plugin. When I create an event container (free time frame) in my Google Calendar it occurs that personal events which I have in my calendar (but marked as available) are considered as not avaible.
Shouldn’t be there a difference between the option in the Google Calendar “Show as Avaible / Show as occupied” or am I just overseeing something?
The “show as available/occupied” option inside the event in Google Calendar has no influence at all (there are valid reasons for that). In order to set how to deal with personal events, you must go in the “Your Google Calendar settings” (the calendar icon under the “Actions” column of the TeamBooking’s services list) and look for the “overlapping with personal events” setting. This is service dependant (check paragraph 3.5.1 of the documentation for more details).
after update to yours last version we have now this error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function getCoworkersData() on boolean in /home/httpd/vhosts/divine-tour.com/httpdocs/dev.divine-tour.com/wp-content/plugins/team-booking/includes/tb_vc_elements.php on line 14
Can you please help us? Thanks.
How have you updated the plugin? That error means that your setting’s object in the database is not existant!
we have do a new installation. Are you sure that your new version 2.3 is Multisite ready? We have now this error, when we try to switch to anther language in the Admin Panel:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function TeamBooking\deactivate_plugins() in /home/httpd/vhosts/online-shops-schweiz.ch/httpdocs/dev.online-shops-schweiz.ch/wp-content/plugins/team-booking/src/TeamBooking/Loader.php on line 99
Yes it is, in the demo site it runs and it is a multisite environment. Are you sure you have correctly activated it network-wide?
P.S. Feel free to contact me privately, so I can take a look personally.
First of all, thanks for you great pluggin at affordable price ! Much appreciated.
I have been testing the product on a local installation and it worked perfectly !
I recently uploaded the website online and I now face some troubleshooting with the pluggin :
-> “Events not showing” <-
I went through all the documentation 3 times (troubleshooting) however I don’t understand why my events are still not showing.
- Personal Settings : OK
- Naming Slots : OK
- Closing and opening of reservations : OK
- Timezone checked on google and wordpress : OK
- Service created : OK
- Use of the right calendar in google : OK
Everything is synced and “seems” to work.
For info : While transfering online I suppressed teambooking pluggin and reinstalled everything from the beginning.
Thanks a lot for your answer,
I’m afraid you have to check again, because (as long as your plugin is correctly configured) events not showing are always due to a mistake of some sort. You can also try the “repair database” function (Core settings) and inspect your server’s error.log files for errors. Contact me privately, if the issue persists.
Hey thanks for such quick answer !
I did check again but I can guarantee that everything looks fine.
I repaired the database – No change
What kind of error should I look for in my error.log ?
Last question : How do I contact you privately ?
Any error. You can contact me privately via my profile page, be ready to provide a screenshot of your Google Calendar events (weekly view), a WordPress access and an FTP access
I have installed the plugin everything works great.
I do have two questions. I am trying to setup a cleaning service that takes place at the customers house so.
1) When he books is it possible for him to see the google map with only his address and a pointer since the service will take place at his house?
2) Since the cleaning service(and I am sure other services) also involves time I would like to be able in the booking form to add extra time not just money for extra services like window cleaning, fridge cleaning etc. In fact it would be even better if some kind of service section form came before the calendar, this way the customer would select the type of service he wants and I just display the calendar that matches his specific time requirements (a 4h cleaning for example, 2h standard cleaning plus extra services another 2 hours)
1) Well no, but… what’s the point of showing only the customer’s address in a map? I guess he/she’s supposed to know where he/she lives, am I missing something?
2) That is not quite the TeamBooking’s workflow. Although a time-stretch option for customers is under development, TeamBooking will continue to show the timeslots first, and the reservation form after. Anyway, a custom form (or whatever UI) that filters the timeslots like you said accordingly to some requirements, can always be built thanks to the TeamBooking’s API. For example you can set up multiple-services containers (where services are e.g. 2h standard cleaning and 4h extended cleaning) and filter those slots via your custom form that queries the TeamBooking’s API.
1) Yes exactly it would be like a double verification process (when the services takes place at the customers house the address is critical), also sometimes the actual entrance in the building is different than the address on google maps
2)I will just have to look for a form of some kind
1) As you probably have seen, as the customer’s types his address in the form, the map is updated in realtime with directions, but that happens only if there is already an address set for the service. I can think about an option to still show an empty map, and a marker will appear as the customer types his address in the form. Would that be suitable?
Yes that would be great a map where the customer would see his own address with enough zoom so that he can double check it.
I use latest version of plugin.
There is an issue that happens at random since I instaled plugin inNov 2016.. Every few days when event reservation is cancled insert in google calendar ramains.
Team booking Calendar shows 1 place that is unbookable and I correct it by removing canceled insert from google calendar event guest list.
I was wandering If you would have any advice on that?
The only reason I guess is that your Google account was still in read-only mode due to your previous issue, then the editing of the event was prevented (still the reservation in the Overview tab was marked as cancelled, could you please confirm that?). Let me know if this issue will happen again.
I created today new account that not have issues anymore. I canceled 2 entries and one of them didnt adjust google calendar (I used backend cancelation).
Is there any way of tracking errors within system so in case it happens again I could get some insight at which point its failing?
Was both the reservation records in the overview tab updated to the “cancelled” status?
If there is an issue with Google APIs, then the system returns it directly on screen…. I’m wondering if you are using the very latest version 2.3.1 and if those reservations you attempted to cancel, was booked before the update.
Thank you for quick reply.
I updated plugin yesterday to latest version.
Cancelation was successful and it was showing me in overview that it was so.
Only after event ticket limit went to 1 I was receiving message upon booking that Unfortunately someone already booked it(After quitting error event still was showing 1 ticket remaining) than I found entry in google calendar event guest list that I canceled few hours earlier. When I removed it I was able to book last ticket.
/Event ticket limit = 14 /
/Team booking overview = 13 guests + 1 canceled /
/Google calendar guest list = 14 guests (including canceled guest)/
Very confusing situation, we need to isolate a pattern so I can eventually replicate the problem. What about caching plugins in place?
I disabled caching for page with calendar. Wordpress backend have disabled caching.
I will be opening browser console now each time I use overview event entry cancellation. Will come back to you If I find any clue. Thank you for being supportive.
I am a photography studio renting out the space to clients.
Clients are : 5 members
day booking clients.
5 team members can book some slots from the studio (1/2 day, full day, 24 hours)
They don’t pay, they have a code or coupon or can just access the calendar and book their space.
Clients book the same type of slots (1/2 day, full day, evening), but can pay online.
Can your system allow that ?
Thanks a lot,
Hi, I want to know if you are able to have in the checkout portion of the form a field that can just add $$ onto the total cart amount if you click a specific field?
Price increments can be added to radio elements and select elements. For more details, please check the docs at paragraph 10.2.
Before considering any purchase, please read the documentation carefully, to ensure the plugin suits your needs.
After updating your plugin I lost the translations. I re-uploaded them, but my the text only show up in english. Can you help me with this?
You custom translations must be re-uploaded after every update, this is stated in the documentation and it is how WordPress works. About your text still in English, well… maybe your translations are old and you need to update them accordingly to the new version?
P.S. The translation system is solid and is managed by WordPress, so if it doesn’t work, that basically means:
1) Your custom translation files are wrong/wrongly named.
2) Your language is not selected in WordPress
3) Your custom translation files refers to a previous plugin’s version so some (or a lot of) strings doesn’t correspond anymore to the actual code.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $9