Psst! Looking for an entire mobile theme, not just a menu?
We have the highest-rated mobile themes on ThemeForest!
TapTap: A Super Customizable WordPress Mobile Menu
With TapTap, we set out to create an easy-to-customize mobile-first WordPress menu plugin that would be versatile enough to be used on literally any site.
We’re pretty sure we nailed it.
Be it a creative’s portfolio or a corporate site, mixing and matching fonts, font sizes, icons, letter spacing, colors, backgrounds, positioning, alignments etc. allow you to quickly create a menu that’s uniquely yours.
As can be seen from the 4 examples above, you can create results that look and feel vastly different from one another.
To get the full low-down on TapTap, have a read at the lovely features list below, and please do have a look at the live examples on the demo site here.
Our customers love us!
As always, you can rely on our support should you need it. If you’re an existing customer and have spoken to us previously, then you already know what that means. If you’re a first time buyer, then here is just a taster of what our customers have to say about the TapTap menu plugin:
UPDATE 2.6 (April 09, 2016) - added retina logo support
UPDATE 2.5 (March 18, 2016) - added option to show shadow behind header (+ option to customize the shadow strength)
UPDATE 2.4 (January 03, 2016) - added new menu button, search button and logo positioning options (Upon customer requests, logo can now be centered and menu and search buttons can individually appear on either left or right sides)
UPDATE 2.3 (December 18, 2015) - added 2 new menu button styles - users can now control menu button animation speed
UPDATE 2.2 (December 07, 2015) - added option to use full top-level menu item (text + arrow icon) to open sub-menus, instead of just the arrow icon - updated icon set to latest version
UPDATE 2.1 (October 02, 2015) - added widget location (with customizable options+colors, text widget accepts shortcodes) - added option to turn heading image into a link (+option to open in new window/tab) - added option to display header and search when menu is open (by default they get hidden behind the full-screen menu) - added option to change menu contents' top distance - updated icon set to latest version
UPDATE 2.0 (July 28, 2015) - the default "type search term.." text can now be customized - added advanced feature: theme menu can now be hidden when TapTap is active, given that the user knows the class/ID of the theme menu - removed empty space from bottom of the screen that could momentarily appear when scrolling on certain touch device browsers - changing vertical align for sub-menus now plays with bottom margin instead of top margin, making for a more consistent overall appearance
UPDATE 1.9 (June 24, 2015) - added option to open the menu by default on the front page - colors for active menu item can now be customized
UPDATE 1.8 (April 26, 2015) - Added a third menu button style (static SVG)
UPDATE 1.7 (March 19, 2015) - 500+ icons can now be added to menu (colors+size adjustments also available)
UPDATE 1.6 (February 14, 2015) - Added option to close menu when menu item is clicked/tapped (useful on one-page websites where menu links lead to anchors instead of new pages). - Added option to customize menu button hover color when menu is active
UPDATE 1.5 (January 28, 2015) - Heading and sub-heading texts can now optionally be turned into links - Added options to customize line heights for heading and sub-heading (useful when your (sub-)heading text spans multiple lines)
UPDATE 1.4 (January 22, 2015) - Added second menu button style (a more traditional, three-bar hamburger menu) - Added option to change active menu button color - Menu and sub-menu item font sizes and line heights can now be changed separately
UPDATE 1.3 (January 17, 2015) - You can now add customizable descriptions to single-level menu items (documentation updated accordingly) - Added quick links to settings page for easier navigation
UPDATE 1.2 (January 14, 2015) - Added search feature (optional) - Added positioning options for background image
UPDATE 1.1 (January 09, 2015) - menu can now be closed by pressing the ESC key
- Extremely customizable header and full-screen menu
- TapTap uses the built-in WordPress menu builder and customization tools, making the plugin lightweight and allows you to use tools already familiar to you
- Customize every single color (menu button, logo, background, menu items, hover states etc.)
- Choose which elements to show
- 5 menu button styles
- control menu button animation speed
- Choose from two menu button animations (or set no animation at all)
- Build multi-level menus
- Add icons to menus (500+ icons available)
- Add descriptions to single-level menu items
- Show/hide TapTap at set resolutions
- hide theme menu when TapTap is active, by the class/ID of the theme menu
- option to have TapTap open by default on the front page
- open sub-menus from arrow indicator or full top-level menu item
- Absolute/fixed positioning
- Integrated search (optional)
- Widget location (text widget accepts shortcodes)
- Align menu contents left/center/right and top/middle/bottom
- Fade-in/out or slide from left/right/top/bottom
- Multiple logo, menu/search button locations
- Use text or upload logo image (retina support included)
- Optionally hide logo
- Show/hide header background
- Show/hide header background shadow (+ set shadow strength)
- Change header background opacity
- Set header above or below menu
- Add heading, subheading texts and image
- Change (sub)heading and menu fonts, font sizes, letter spacing (all individually from one another)
- 7 carefully selected font variations included (or enter your theme fonts if you know what they are)
- Add background image or pattern
- Change background image positioning
- Change background color and image opacity