Super Sidebar is a highly customizable sticky social side menu. It comes with a lot of options that allow it a wide number of different possible configurations while still remaining lightweight and easy to work with.
Here are some of the important features of the sidebar:
- It comes with over 70 default buttons. + Support to add new custom buttons through the admin.
- It comes with 28 default share services. + Support to add new share services through the admin.
The buttons can have several functions:
- Share: Open the share window for the specified service.
- Link: Opens the given link.
- Mailto: Opens the mailto window.
- Print: Opens the page print dialog.
- Window: Opens an overlay window with custom content.
- Subbar: Opens a sub list of buttons.
- It has support for Font Awesome which has over 1500 icons available that can be used on buttons and customized with CSS.
- It has support for windows with custom content that open as overlays on the page.
- The buttons can be grouped in subbars that open on mouseover or on click.
- It uses Velocity which makes the animations fast and efficient.
- It has over 70 settings available that can be used to customize it in different ways.
- The buttons and labels can have 4 different shapes: square, round, rounded, rounded-out.
- The button labels have 7 animation effects: fade, slide-out, slide-out-fade, slide-in, slide-out-out, slide-in-in, none.
- The buttons can be connected to or separated from one another. The button labels can be connected to or separated from the buttons.
- The colors for each of the following can be controlled individually: button, button over, button icon, button icon over, label, label text, window header.
- Alongside the default color options, custom colors for each of the above can be set directly from the admin allowing for unique customizations.
- The subbar can have 3 different positions: under, side and circular.
- The subbar buttons have 5 animation effects: fade, linear-fade, slide, linear-slide, none.
- It can be positioned on the left or right side of the page.
- It can be set to display only after the page has scrolled beyond a certain position.
- It can be set to automatically hide if the browser window is under a certain width.
- The properties of all the animations can be customized.
- Many other options and features.
- Continued support and updates.
Have a look over the preview page to see the example templates, default buttons and admin screens with all of the available settings.
This is the WordPress plugin version of the sidebar. A jQuery plugin version is also available at the following link: Super Sidebar.
Updates1.0.0 (17 August 2019):