Everything you need for
your creative projects, for
one low cost
hello devs, is it possible to pay affiliates a monthly commission? besides paying them the referral?
We need to discuss about your requirement so please contact our support by email to email@example.com for more discussion.
I believe admin will get an email when affiliates request for payouts.
But I’ll like to know if there is a page where admin can see all the requested payouts by affiliates?
Yes, it is possible. We are displaying a separate table on the “Payouts Request Module” itself which shows the payouts requested list given by affiliates.
Thanks for your reply.
Is the separate table on the “Payouts Request Module” displayed for admins on the admin dashboard or for affiliates on the affiliate dashboard?
- “Payouts Request Table” will be displayed for both Site Admin & Affiliates.
- Once affiliates submit the request, they can track the requested details from their “Dashboard -> Payout Request” menu whereas the site admin can see it “Payouts Request Module” available in the plugin settings.
Hello, is the plugin translated to German?
Please note the plugin is not translated to any languages by default. We have given a POT File in the plugin [affs -> languages] using which you have to create a PO File for your language & manually translate the strings.
Do you offer customisation of the plug-in?
We are not available for the customization work.
Hi, is it possible for an Affiiate to, 1. top-up the wallet and 2. send wallet funds to another member?
No, it is not possible using this plugin.
is your plugin stripe supported ?
As of now, it is not supported.
Hi, I want to test some features in WP Backend demo, can you please provide some demo for backend before I purchase.
1) Please check by using the below demo link,
2) If you have any queries, please contact our support by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I want ask.
If user A share affiliate link and today enter user B by user A link.
In tomorrow user C share affiliate link and some user B enter to site again, but by user C affiliate link
and purchase product or submit affiliate lead or do click (landing commission).
Who be reward for user B actions?
user A or user C?
the cookie set to 7 days.
user B = user or guest
- If user B places both the affiliate links[Affiliate A & Affiliate B] on the same browser, then by default Affiliate A will get commissions for user B’s referral action.
- If the “Credit Last Referrer” module is enabled on the plugin settings, then Affiliate C will get commissions for user B’s referral action.
If you have any other queries, please contact our support at http://fantasticplugins.com/support by opening a ticket.
Excellent. I even have a choice. I saw the module. Thank you.
A distributor of mine gets a 50% commission from the first signup, but when the customer renews their subscription next month, my distributor is given 10%. So when you save $200 as a reference to someone, he gets $100. When there is a $200 renewal next month, the $20 will appear in the account, which will be 10% of the same person. Do not write 100 dollars again. Does such a feature exist?
i) As of now, this kind of feature is not available.
ii) We have an option whether the commission should award or not for the renewal orders.
Are automatic updates via wp dashboard possible?
As of now, it is not available.
Prepurchase questions. (1) Does this offer recurring payments to affiliates using the Subscriptions for WooCommerce Payments plugin? (2) does this prompt currently logged in users to simply update accounts to become affiliate or does it require them to make a new account?
i) We need to discuss more information about this requirement. Hence, we suggest you please contact our support by email to email@example.com so that our support team can get back to you.
ii) It doesn’t require a new account to become an affiliate when trying as a registered user. They need to submit the Affiliate Application Form displayed by this plugin.
if i want to delete all affiliate on my sumo affiliate how do i do via a click. currently I have over 1030 robot affiliate, i need to delete all
Our support team has replied to your ticket. Please check and follow up there.
Hi, will it work with Paid Membership Pro?
No, it will not work.
Is Polylang as a WP Multilingual Plugin supported?
- We haven’t checked with this plugin. Hence, it is difficult for us to give a suggestion from our side.
- If you need the plugin files for testing purpose, please contact our support by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that you can first test & then decide whether it suits your needs.
Hello…looking to purchase and testing the demo. How easy difficult would it be to allow connection to Forminator Pro? Is it compatible with Elementor and can you set the payments to Quarterly?
- It is not compatible with Forminator Pro & we didn’t check with the Elementor plugin. Hence, it is difficult for us to give a suggestion from our side.
- If you need the plugin files for your testing purpose, please contact our support by email to email@example.com.
I wish to set up an affiliate program on my site that uses WooCommerce and CartFlows for a single product.
Below is the outlay of the affiliate program.
1.) Affiliate program will have 2 levels for affiliates: Level A and Level B. Each in its compartment.
Level A is the free to join level: Anyone can join for free. No promotion to Level B regardless of the work done.
Level B – People have to pay to join. Payment could be made offline.
2b.) Can the Admin create an affiliate account from the back end?
Does Admin have the ability to:
- disable any affiliate from the program who underperforms?
- remove any affiliate from the program who violates the rules?
Instead of using a known currency, can I use symbols (MKP)? For example, have 100MKP instead of $100?
Affiliates can earn in two ways.
1 – One for verified orders, that is, when they make a successful order;
2 – One when they sign up someone to join as an affiliate in Level B.
Can the Admin set different earnings for Level A and Level B (the two affiliate levels) even though they do the same activity? So if Affiliate A and B each get a verified order, Affiliate A would get 10MKP while Affiliate B gets 20MKP. Is that possible?
Can these awards be manually entered rather than automatically given to affiliates? Maybe it is even automatically assigned but awaiting Admin’s approval or adjustment?
For example, a sale made but canceled, or a refund demanded, or even worse, we discover that an affiliate is gaming the system. I believe it would be necessary for the Admin to be able to override the figures manually.
Also, does the same affiliate link or referral link work for both sale orders and the signing up of new affiliates, or do affiliates have to have two separate links, one to give prospective buyers and one to provide prospective affiliates?
I appreciate your patience, and I look forward to your responses.
Instead of levels, I meant packages because an affiliate in the free package cannot be promoted to the paid package but cannot only move there by paying for the package. I hope that makes sense?
1) & 2a), We need to discuss more details about this requirement. Hence, we suggest you please contact our support by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that our support team can get back to you.
2b) Yes, it is possible.
3) Yes, it is possible.
4) We have a separate “Currency Settings” in the plugin which is the same set of WooCommerce Settings. In that, whatever currency you are choosing will reflect in the affiliate commission.
5a) Yes, it is possible.
5b) Yes, it is possible. Please note that referral product commission will be recorded based on the order status settings available in the plugin using which you can handle it even without entering the commission manually.
5c) Affiliates can generate one link & promote it for both actions[Signup & Product Purchase].
Please can you tell me which system of MLM your plugin use like Unilevel Binary Level etc, So, on which system your plugin is based?
1) Please note that MLM Tree will be built based on members becoming affiliates using the parent affiliate links. In this case, you can see UniLevel, Binary Level etc but MLM Commission will be awarded based on commission configured in Depth Level.
2) If you need the plugin files for your testing purpose, please contact our support by email to email@example.com so that you can check with possible ways from your side & then decide if it suits your needs.
Can affiliates view their sub affiliates via a table or hierarchy type list?
I checked the backend, then referred an affiliate but don’t see anything within the dashboard.
Yes, it is possible. Using the shortcode available in the plugin, you can display the MLM Tree to your affiliates so that they can see their sub-affiliates under them.
Is compatible with tera wallet/woo wallet plugin? https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-wallet/
We haven’t checked with that plugin and hence we are not sure whether it works or now. If you want the plugin files for testing purpose in order to check with that plugin, then please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I need this plugin for mlm so does this plugin show all the mlm details in the user’s account so they can see how much they are making and also see their downlines?
Yes, it is possible using this plugin. If you need the plugin files for your testing purpose, please contact our support by email at email@example.com so that you can first check it from your side & then decide whether it suits your needs.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Price is in US dollars and excludes tax
Power Elite Author
Millions of creative assets, unlimited downloads.
One low cost subscription. Cancel any time.
Effortless design and video. Made online by you.
Smart templates ready for any skill level.
We'd like to ask you a few questions to help improve CodeCanyon.