Hello, just some pre-purchase questions, please:
1. Can I use Stripe as a massive payout for affiliates?
2. Can I organize a binary MLM?
3. Can I edit the pyramid positioning of the affiliates?
4. Does SUMO Affiliates integrate different ranks for affiliates?
5. Can I use the number of affiliations made by an affiliate and the score (via SUMO Reward Points) to reach ranks?
6. Since i will definitely integrate SUMO Subscriptions, can affiliates upgrade or downgrade their subscriptions?
7. Does SUMO Affiliates allow recurring referrals?
8. About SUMO Subscriptions, can I set a purchase price for a subscription and after that a monthly fee to keep it?
Thank you in advance.
P.S. I suggest you improve your demos, because if I log in as admindemo in the backend I can’t see the settings From the frontend the graphic layout does not help a logged in user to orient himself and also with the other demo accounts the frontend and the backend experience is not good. That’s why I had to write all these questions, it’s a shame, because your plugins look good. P.P.S. The documentation is also lacking, please improve it!
1) No. It supports only PayPal Payouts.
2) & 6) Yes, it is possible.
4) As of now, the “Ranks” feature is not available in this plugin.
7) By default, affiliates can earn the commission for renewal orders. We have given an option to restrict it.
3), 5) & 8, We need more information on these requirements. We suggest you please contact our support by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that our support team can get back to you.
Thanks for your suggestion on the demo. We will check and update it.
Hi, Is there anyway that I can try the plugin for a few days to see if it works well and get your quick support? I had a very very terrible experience with the other plugins (Ultimate Affiliate and Wordpress & Woocommerce affiliate) and they wasted me 3 weeks. Therefore, I would like to see if your plugin works and if I get quick support from you before purchase. Thank you!
Please contact our support by email to email@example.com to get the plugin file for your testing purpose.
Is it possible we can upload the csv file having commission to various affiliate members, so that in case our offline product will sold via direct bank transfer and we can pay commission to all our relevant affiliate by this methad. I yes please tell me how we can see and test this feature.
- We have a “Generate CSV” button in the “Referrals Tab” using which you can take the reference by generating the CSV based on the unpaid commission for your affiliates who selected their payment method as “Bank Transfer”.
- Once you successfully paid the commission to your affiliates, you can change the status from “Unpaid” to “Paid” in the Referrals Tab.
- If you need the plugin files for your testing purpose, please contact our support by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1- if Affiliate A has a lifetime commission on Customer 1 I understand no matter the way Customer 1 makes a purchase (as long as it is a registered customer) Affiliate A gets a % correct?
2- if Affiliate B got Customer 1 to make an order via a referral link is it possible for Admin to allow Affiliate B to get a separate commission for that order and Affiliate A to get their lifetime referral % as well?
3- If I do MLM Affiliate C referred both Affiliate A and B, can Affiliate C get a % from both A and B?
4- Can I assign Affiliate A and B under C manually as admin?
5- Can Affiliates see the orders and who is under them in lifetime referrals and MLM?
6- is lifetime referral dependent on cookies or registration ?
1) Yes, Affiliate A can get a commission in this case.
2) No, it is not possible.
3) We need more details about this requirement. Please contact our support by email to email@example.com for more discussion.
4) Yes, it is possible.
5) Using the “Referral Order Details” module available in this plugin, you can allow your Affiliates to see the order details of the buyer. Using the “MLM” module, you can allow your Affiliates to see the child affiliates under them.
6) It depends on Cookies.
Hi! Presales question:
Can affiliates generate two types of commisions:
1. The ones within the MLM matrix. (commisions per levels, etc).
2. By other users that come to the website with refferal link and buy without signing up for the consumer affiliate program.
Is this possible? I sent a detailed description to provided support email, thanks!
All emails sent to support email were bounced as “550 High probability of spam”
so I’ll copy here the message in a link and remove it afterwards, thanks! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SuQPGpb4zwg85jWCDaUJRez1zOx5BgXxwLmtpo_hluw/edit?usp=sharing
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Price is in US dollars. Price displayed excludes sales tax.
Deliver better projects faster. Web, design & video assets
Unlimited downloads, from $16.50/month
Effortless design and video. Made online by you.
Smart templates ready for any skill level.
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work