WooCommerce AJAX product filters with multiple filter selection per call
WooCommerce Ajax Plugin lets you filter products based on multiple attributes, price range, publish date, popularity, average rating, stock status, etc., all in one ajax call. i.e. users can choose multiple filters at once and hit the “Apply” button to get desired result. No multiple queries are sent for each attribute or filter parameter. Optionally, you can choose to show ajax results per click if you do not like the “Apply” button feature.
Check the left sidebar on Live Demo for filter widgets and their working.
How it works
The plugin comes with five built in widgets (Attributes, price range, sorting order, stock status and reset all). Using these widgets you can place as many instances of attributes as needed. For example, consider three widget instances for color, size and brand attribute. Your visitor can choose color, brand, size and then hit the button to show products which match these three criteria. The benefit is that visitor will not have to run the query three times for each of these attributes. If no results are found, users can uncheck some of those attributes and run the query again.
Important: This plugin requires at least WooCommerce v2.6. It will not work below that version.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9+ and WooCommerce 3.0+
- Works with most standard and premium WordPress themes
- 5 built in widgets (Attribute filters, Price range, Sorting options, Stock Status, Reset all)
- AJAX product query based on selected filter attributes
- AJAX load more button for product archives and shop page
- Custom Price range feature for creating unlimited price range sets
- Reset or Apply all filters at once
- Filter products based on Stock Status (In stock, Out of stock, All products) – New
- Filter products per click instead of multiple selection
- Sliding sidebar toggle for mobile
- Per widget show or hide action buttons
- Attributes query can be set as AND or OR from widget options
- Material design style preloader spinner
- Built in option for custom preloader image
- Localization ready with sample .pot, .po and .mo files
- Filter arguments based on native WooCommerce URLs. (Benefit: Users can bookmark filter results and check back later).
- Works on all modern browsers and IE9+ that support history API
- Step by step documentation guide for plugin setup and configuration
- Dedicated professional support
- Optional Session Storage feature (This feature is optional and shall not be considered as one of the advertised features. Session storage is still not supported by some browsers so it may be removed if doesn’t work well).
Why choose this plugin? (Pros)
- Easy to set up and configure.
- Works on all archive pages including category, tags, search and attribute archives.
- Each filter result pushes a URL which is WooCommerce friendly. i.e. users an bookmark and access that page even when the plugin is not active.
- Allows unlimited instances of attribute widgets. Not just limited to size or color, filter your products based on brand, length, weight, or any such attribute.
- Create unlimited price range sets of any custom value.
- Multiple filter selection at once. i.e. single ajax call for multiple filters. (Reduces server load).
- Single filter selection supported – New
- Filter based on stock status. Can also show out-of-stock items only – New
- Clean and well coded plugin based on WordPress standards.
- Dedicated support for any plugin related query.
- Category filtering not available yet.
- Live search not available.
- Pagination is replaced by AJAX load more for proper functioning.
All support is provided via comments section and email. For any questions related to the plugin or general query, feel free to email me from my profile page message box, or comment on the item comments section. I would be glad to respond. Thank you for browsing the plugin.
Important: The data and images shown in live demo are not included in plugin. They are only for demonstration purpose.
= Nov 18, 2017 / v1.5.3 = = 1.5.3 = * Fixed: Category term link error in WordPress 4.9
= Jan 09, 2017 / v1.5.2 = * Fixed: Side panel toggle issue on mobile when "filtering per selection" enabled * Changed default panel ID to #sswcaf-shop-sidebar to avoid conflict with themes
= Dec 24, 2016 / v1.5.1 = * Fixed wrong product count in price range widget
= Dec 21, 2016 / v1.5.0 = * Added product count for price range widget
= Sep 12, 2016 / v1.4.0 = * Added sorting based on Stock Status (In stock, Out of stock, All) * Show attributes even if the product count is 0. (Helpful in changing query if the immediate previous query had no results).
= Jun 21, 2016 / v1.3.1 = * Added RTL language support
= Jun 20, 2016 / v1.3.0 = * Added compatibility with WooCommerce 2.6+
= May 13, 2016 / v1.2.0 = * Added sliding sidebar option for mobile (See plugin settings for options)
= Apr 25, 2016 / v1.1.0 = * Added option for ajax filtering per attribute click * Added .pot translation file * Escaped and sanitized translatable text strings
= Jan 20, 2016 / v1.0.0 = * initial release