THIS IS A PHP CLASS. KNOWLEDGE IN PHP WILL BE REQUIRED TO USE THIS CLASS, AS IT’S NOT A SYSTEM.
SpotifyClass is a PHP Spotify API wrapper that will let you use Spotify’s API easily, since you won’t be dealing directly with cURL requests. This class is compatible with the entire Spotify API, including the beta endpoints, and was developed including an error handling system, which will let you detect when a request was unsuccessful, and receive all of the error’s details.
- Fully compatible with the current Spotify API, including beta endpoints
- Error handler, which will parse errors automatically from the Spotify’s responses.
- Automatic token refreshing system
- Fully commented code, and extensive documentation with examples for each function
- Directory with several examples
- No database required. Integration will depend on the user’s needs.
26th Nov 2019
- Item released