Invento v2 is an inventory system created with CodeIgniter 4 (PHP), along with other technologies such as jQuery, Axios, Datatables, and more. With Invento v2, you’ll be able to manage your inventory in one or any number or warehouses you have. If you also have workers and supervisors, no problem! Invento v2 includes user roles. Last, but not least—Includes access to an Android App! This app will give you basic functionality for now (ability to look items up by scanning their barcode), and is downloadable from the Play Store.
Invento v2 has the following features:
- Manage your inventory in any number of warehouses
- Get statistics about your incomes and expenses
- Manage categories and brands for your items
- 3 user roles: admin, supervisor and worker
- Manage your customers and suppliers
- Create sales and purchases
- Create returns for sales and purchases
- Be able to make quantity adjustments
- Translation supported! (English and Spanish included out of the box)
- Access to a free app for Android with basic functionality, downloadable from the Play Store
DemoGo ahead and visit the demo! There are 3 accounts available.
Reminder! Since it is a demo, some features are disabled. Also, all data will be wiped every now and then.
RequirementsIn order to be able to install Invento v2, your server will need to meet the following requirements:
- PHP 7.4+
- MySQL 5.1+
- mod_rewrite module
- intl extension enabled
- mbstring extension enabled
- PHP extensions: php-json, php-mysqlnd, php-xml
Android AppYes! Your Invento v2 purchase will include access to a free Android App, downloadable from the Play Store. This app has basic functionality for now: it’ll allow you to look items up in your system by scanning their barcode. You can find more information about this app in the documentation.
Docs and installationInvento v2 comes with a full documentation that explains every aspect about the system like: overview, installation, description of every section, how to translate, and more.
If you need, we do offer installation services for a $15 USD fee. If your server meets all requirements, installation shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes. Installation services will be subject to our availability. If you’re interested, please contact us at email@example.com. You’re free to send us an email even prior to your purchase.
Support and lifetime updates are included in your license. For more information, please read CodeCanyon’s policies about licenses.
Changelog1.0.4 – 08/Sep/2021
- Fixed responsive design issues on mobile
- Fixed bug that would make locales not to work
1.0.2 – 04/Sep/2021
- Refactored installation method
1.0.1 – 03/Sep/2021
- Refactored entire installation method
1.0.0 – 01/Sep/2021
- First release