SP Search Pro – Responsive Prestashop Module
SP Search Pro will help customer easily find exactly what they are looking for. The responsive module comes with 3 search types: Basic Search, Ajax Search and Instant Search. With the Basic Search form, you type the mane of product and search product you want. OR just simple by typing the product name and the results will be shown automatically with Instant Search. Specially, when customer types their query in the Ajax Search, it displays the title and image of product list matching to their query.
The Admin Panel is clear, intuitive and easy to understand, you can create your own custom search engine and put it any position you want. This is really a compact, utility module and indispensable for any eCommerce site.
Let view our Live Preview to feel more!
- Support Prestashop 22.214.171.124 to 1.6.1.x
- Fully compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome
- Support responsive layout
- Support multiple shop and multiple language
- Support 3 types of searches: Basic Search, Instant Search and Ajax Search
- Allow to choose which category sources to be shown
- Support sort product order by: Product Name, ID, Best Sales, Sell, Product Price, Date Added
- Allows to select the number of days to display the product icon “New” in the image of product.
- Allow to set number of categories to be shown in the category box
- Allow to set category field to order by: Name, ID, Random
- Support Multi-Module on the same page
- Support to add content at the top of module and the end of module
------------ VERSION - 1.0.2: Release on Dec-30-2015 ------------ [+] Updated Owl Carousel [+] Updated some functions of Prestashop core [+] Upgraded to be compatible with Prestashop v126.96.36.199
------------ VERSION - 1.0.1: Release on Aug-3-2015 ------------ [+] Support responsive, multiple shop, multiple module [+] Updated sampledata [+] Updated: select category [-] Removed jquery, pretext, posstext, number_days_newproduct
------------ VERSION - 1.0.0: Release on Mar-20-2015 ------------