SmartEnd is a distinctive admin dashboard (control panel) with all the options that you may need to build any types of websites, built will Laravel 5.4, Laravel 5.5 & Laravel 5.6 powerful framework, It contains Frontend site preview and flexible Restful API. Open source code can be updated easily with good documentation and tips that will help you.
- Frontend: http://smartfordesign.net/smartend/
- Dashboard: http://smartfordesign.net/smartend/admin
- Email: email@example.com
- Password: admin
- A perfect and stylish dashboard with 4 different colors and styles.
- Responsive Admin Panel.
- Two Languages ( English & Arabic ).
- Two directions LTR and RTL.
- Laravel 5.4, 5.5 & 5.6 powerful Framework.
- Secure dashboard with login access and reset password functionality.
- A webmaster permission to mange site sections and main features.
- Dashboard with quick overview of all the modules.
- All general settings you will need for any website.
- Dynamic website sections, pages and categories.
- Multi Login features with Facebook ,Twitter, Google, LinkedIN, Github, Bitbucket.
- Control google Tags & Analytics control in dashboard.
- Control activate/Deactivate captcha from dashboard.
- Control Email settings control in dashboard.
- Ability to clear cache feature.
- Ability to add additional custom fields to any section (CRUD).
- Automatic sitemap generator (/sitemap.xml or /sitemap/en).
- SEO settings and ability to activate friendly URLs.
- Multi categories choosing for every topic.
- Related topics tab for every topic.
- Ability to activate/disable registration feature for the dashboard.
- Every section fields and features management.
- Adding ability to activate expire date with topics of any section.
- Adding ability to activate attaching more files with any topic.
- Text editor for every page.
- Multi upload module to upload bulk of photos.
- Google map module to add multi maps in pages.
- SEO module for every page and section to help improve your website.
- Icon picker to choose icons for categories and pages.
- Additional fields for Arabic language can be activated.
- Control activate or deactivate APPs for dashboard.
- Search engine to search any where in dashboard.
- One place (Menu) to add every thing in your website.
- Categories and subcategories management.
- Banners and sliders management.
- Powerful inbox will ability to connect your webmail.
- Multiple reports with graphical illustrations.
- Notifications with new emails and events.
- Users Permission Control.
- Visual Translations.
- Responsive Bootstrap Flat Design.
- Two Languages ( English & Arabic ).
- Two directions RTL and LTR.
- Restful API is available for Frontend (/api/v1).
- Ability to control style settings and colors.
- Ability to control logo,fav icon, backgrounds.
- Dynamic menus and pages.
- All topics type: text pages, photos, videos add audios.
- Multi maps and locations with every topic
- Multi Photos with every topics.
- Enable/Disable Comments.
- Get all topics for every user.
- Search Engine for every section.
- Enable/Disable Order form for every topic.
- Topic details format with advanced text editor.
- Multi categories with Fontawesome icons.
- Ajax forms for contact page, newsletter subscribe, comments and orders.
- Ability to enable or disable Captcha.
- Multi places for Ad Banners.
- Home page slide show banners
- Latest topics on home page
- Control all social networks links.
- Share script for : facebook, twitter, google+, linkedin and pintrest.
- Visits counter for every page.
- Most Viewed for every section.
- Two styles for footer.
- Enable/Disable newsletter subscription form.
- Enable/Disable Pre loader.
Guide & Installation:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via contact form here:
- How to add new Languages?
- Provide excellent support with a fast response rate.
- Patch and fix any bugs or broken content.
- Help get you setup and installed!
- Answer any questions you may have.
Project folder contents:
ChangelogVersion 4.3 (May 26, 2018)
- Feature: Update all dependencies & packages. - Fix: Id passing of left side banners. - Fix: Captcha package error for Laravel v5.4,v5.5. - Fix: Boxed style width on mobile view. - Fix: Whatsapp link on social icons. - Fix: Notification message topic title in comment & order form.Version 4.2 (May 18, 2018)
- Feature: fixed header active/disable for Frontend. - Feature: adding events on calendar if day click. - Resolve: count() exception in PHP7.2. - Resolve: sitemap Date Format.Version 4.1 (April 23, 2018)
- Feature: adding login with Facebook ,Twitter, Google, LinkedIN, Github, Bitbucket. - Feature: adding google Tags & Analytics control in dashboard. - Feature: activate/Deactivate captcha from dashboard. - Feature: adding Email settings control in dashboard. - Feature: adding ability to clear cache. - Feature: optimize Banners view method. - Feature: optimize Menus view method. - Feature: bulk settings save with one button. - Feature: adding timezone to language settings. - Feature: translate all error messages to Arabic. - Feature: change Arabic fonts in dashboard & frontend. - Feature: Update all dependencies & packages. - Feature: Rearrange & Optimize project files. - Resolve: Redirect after login to /admin. - Resolve: user profile picture upload path. - Resolve: homepage blocks dependencies. - Resolve: reCAPTCHA validation in Laravel 5.6 version. - Resolve: removing files while deleting multi photos in topics.Version 4.0 (February 25, 2018)
- Adding a new project version for Laravel 5.6 (Requires PHP >= 7.1.3).Version 3.2 (January 18, 2018)
- Resolve: Language code in session & menu URLs.Version 3.1 (November 16, 2017)
- Feature: Restful API is now available for Frontend (/api/v1). - Feature: Ability to add additional custom fields to any section (CRUD). - Feature: Automatic sitemap generator (/sitemap.xml or /en/sitemap or /ar/sitemap). - Feature: Update SEO settings and ability to activate friendly URLs. - Feature: Multi categories choosing for every topic. - Feature: Related topics tab for every topic. - Feature: Ability to activate/disable registration feature for the dashboard. - Feature: Rearrange Frontend and css style. - Feature: Adding partners section on Frontend. - Resolve: Exception if topic ID not found. - Resolve: Open/Close website feature. - Resolve: Comments showing status if disabled. - Resolve: show subcategories on main and side menu. - Resolve: analytics app active/disable on dashboard side menu. - Resolve: languages choosing depending on active one. - Resolve: fix second language (ar) URLs in all pages for frontend website & sitemap. Two Versions with the same features is available for (Laravel 5.4 & Laravel 5.5)Version 3.0 (September 18, 2017)
- Feature: Update to Laravel version 5.5 ( Requires PHP >= 7.0.0 ).Version 2.2 (September 18, 2017)
- Resolve : Automatic adding permission while creating new site sections. - Resolve : title for new site sections on main menu (if no translation). - Feature: Adding ability to activate expire date with topics of any section. - Feature: Adding ability to activate attaching more files with any topic. - Feature: View attached files links to download on topic page of frontend.Version 2.1 (July 16, 2017)
- Resolve bug on editing main admin user. - Resolve bug on frontend footer. - Resolve bug on calendar events end time. - Resolve bug on frontend RTL main menu. - Adding slide to the conformation message on contact page. - Adding arrows to the main menu that has sub menus frontend. - Adding Embed Video ability on backend & frontend.Version 2.0 (March 10, 2017)
- Feature: Update to Laravel version 5.4. - Feature: Visual translation for all languages vars. - Feature: Advanced permissions for users. - Feature: Ability to activate order form with topics. - Feature: Setting DB tables prefix in .env File. - Feature: Setting default language in .env File. - Feature: Enable/Disable Captcha from .env File. - Feature: Calendar language now available to set from language file. - Feature: Adding Vimeo to video types . - Feature: Icon Picker for Ad. Banners . - Feature: Adding Email notifications settings to General Settings. - Feature: Adding Frontend site style settings to General Settings. - Feature: General Frontend settings to Webmaster General Settings. - Feature: NEW Frontend site preview.Version 1.2 (January 17, 2017)
- Fix : Include sql file with 5.3 version. - Fix : Logout bug on 5.3 version. - Feature : Get & save visitors information ( Analytics ) to the database.Version 1.1 (January 02, 2017)
- Adding a new version for Laravel 5.3.Version 1.0 (December 27, 2016)
- Release of this script on Codecanyon. - Built with Laravel 5.2.