Latest Version: 2.5.1
With that said, Sinch for LatePoint is NOT a standalone plugin and requires LatePoint to be operable.
- Send Appointment Confirmation SMS to Agents
- Send Appointment Confirmation SMS to Customers
- Send Reminder(s) SMS to Agents (Requires Reminders Addon)
- Send Reminder(s) SMS to Customers (Requires Reminders Addon)
- Send Custom SMS Notifications with the SMS Tester feature
- View the history of attempted SMS notifications with the SMS Logs feature
Read the comprehensive documentation included in your downloaded archive after purchase.
Quick Start Guide
From the LatePoint Dashboard, navigate to Notifications > Settings.
Check the Enable SMS Notifications checkbox.
Click the toggle button beside the Sinch logo to enable sending SMS notifications via Sinch for LatePoint.
Click the Instructions toggle to display setup instructions.
Follow the detailed instructions then click the Save Settings button at the bottom of the page.
Congrats! You’re all set and ready to send SMS notifications via Sinch for LatePoint!
This plugin fully supports your favorite translation management tool (WPML, Polylang, LocoTranslate, Poedit, etc.).
Both plugin and framework translations are autoloaded at runtime, however, for your reference:
- Plugin translations can be found in:
- LatePoint Addons Framework translations can be found
= 2.5.1 = May 04, 2022 - Fixed: DB Storage - Fixed an issue where some sensitive SMS gateway credentials were not encrypted before storage - Improved: SMS Logs - Shows seconds in date column for better precision - Updated: LatePoint Addons Framework to v4.0.1 = 2.5.0 = May 01, 2022 - Added: SMS Logs - Conveniently view the history of all attempted SMS notifications - Added: SMS Tester - Send custom SMS notifications without the need to create an appointment - Updated: LatePoint Addons Framework to v4.0.0 = 2.0.1 = Mar 03, 2022 - Updated: LatePoint Addons Framework to v3.0.2 = 1.0.7 = Feb 08, 2022 - Updated: LatePoint Addons Framework to v2.0.4 = 1.0.0 = Jan 28, 2022 - Initial Release