Malware Scanner will help you to scan your website with one simple click. It can find both known and unknown viruses, shells, malware, malicious code infections and other website threats.
Malware Scanner comes with powerful admin panel from which you can a run scan and it is also integrated with Security Check tool. The Admin Panel has many features and settings. Scan Proccess can be customized.
Malicious Files Scanner
Antivirus Scanner that will scan your website for malicious files and will notify you if any are detected.
Normal Scan option
The normal scan scans all files with the simple scan engine.
Deep Scan option
The deep scan scans all files with the heaviest scan engine, but could show many false-positive threats.
You can choose which directories and files with specific extensions to be scanned. Files and directories can be whitelisted.
The script offers detailed information about the detected file like File Stats and Threat Information.
Powerful tool that will list all vulnerable PHP Functions that are enabled on your host.
Dashboard with File Stats
On the Dashboard you can check the Statistics.
No database required
The script works without database connection.
The script is very lightweight and won’t overload your website.
Looks good on many devices and screen resolutions.
Easy to setup
The script is integrated with Installation Wizard that will help you to install the app.
Easy for use
The script works on the “Upload & Run” principle.
* There is a chance of false-positive results.
- Upload the files from the “Source” folder on host via FTP
- Visit your website where you uploaded the files (eg: yourwebsite.com/scanner/)
- The Installation Wizard will open automatically, just follow the steps.
11 August 2017 – Version 1.1
- New UI
- New Dashboard
- New Scan Engines – Simple and Deep
- New Scan Settings
- Added Detailed Information about detected file(s)
- Added Security Check tool
- Added Login module
- Improved detection patterns
- Improved Documentation
- Fixed Bugs
- Optimized source code (Performance Improvements)