Share-one-Drive | OneDrive Plugin for WordPress
This plugin will help you to easily integrate OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) into your WordPress website or blog. Share-one-Drive allows you to view, download, delete, rename files & folders directly from a WordPress page. You can use Share-one-Drive as a File browser, Gallery, Audio- or Video-Player!
NOTE: Share-one-Drive uses the Official OneDrive API. Share-one-Drive supports OneDrive accounts and Office 365 Home/Personal accounts. OneDrive Business & Office365 Business accounts are not yet supported.
- View OneDrive folders & files directly on your site
- Preview thumbnails, see what is inside
- Inline preview of almost all common files types
- Search your OneDrive for files & folders, even inside documents
- Upload form so users can upload (multiple) files to OneDrive
- Add, delete and rename files & folders
- Download files as zip file
- User folders allows each user to only use their ‘own’ folder on your OneDrive
- Great looking grid with lightbox
- Folder thumbnails shows whats inside the folder
- Customize image row height
- Shuffle images
- Add, delete and rename images
- Always in Sync with your OneDrive
- Download images as zip file
Audio & Video
- Streams audio files directly from your OneDrive with a HTML 5 audioplayer with flash-fallback.
- .m4a (AAC/H.264)
- .oga (Vorbis/Theora)
- Streams video files directly from your OneDrive with a HTML 5 audioplayer with flash-fallback. (Do always supply a mp4 or m4v file for cross-browser support)
- .webmv (Vorbis/VP8)
- .ogv (Vorbis/Theora)
- .mp4 (Limited support)
- .m4v (AAC/H.264)
- Multiple awesome skins
- Gravity Forms Support: Upload files directly to your OneDrive via a Form
- Sort files by name, size or modified date
- Restrict viewing by file extension and file or folder name
- Restrict uploading files by file extension
- Restrict which user can see, download, rename or delete your files or upload new ones. You can set the required capabilities by yourself with WordPress Capabilities
- Secure OAuth 2 authentication
- Powerful but intuitive shortcode generator
- Multi language supported
- And finally? All elements are responsive!
- At least PHP 5.3 with cURL extension
- OneDrive Account or Office 365 Home/Personal (OneDrive Business & Office365 Business accounts are not yet supported, as the OneDrive API is still very limited for these accounts).
All updates are delivered via the build-in auto-updater! Make sure you insert your purchase code on the plugin settings page. Current version: 1.3.1 (21 July 2016) – changelog
Not compatible with