First of all kudos for the work.. Second: 2 questions
1) When a ticket is submitted, no mail is send.. I tried some changes in the notification pane, but none of them are working
2) Is it possible to add a specific contact (not the primary for instance) of a client to a project?
Is it email issue or notification issue? Please make sure you can send the test email. If you can send the test email and notification settings are ok, then there might be any problem with the OpenSSL on your server. Please check the OpenSSL version. If you’re using a very older version of OpenSSL, please update that to latest version. https://www.openssl.org/source/
Specific contact is not possible right now. Thanks.
Problem was with OpenSSL, we fixed it… Second question about the specific contact of a client for a project? Is this possible?
It’s not possible now. Thanks.
I want to add attachment file for project in the system, but its allow allowing image type file, we want to be able to upload excel,pdf.where we can remove the limit.
Please take a look at Settings>General Settings> Accepted file format. Thanks.
I’m trying to install RISE.
What is the problem causing this errors : http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/83796420170215123554.jpg
Hi, I don’t see any purchase records of you. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the license code. Thanks.
i sent screenshot of notification page by email. Please check your inbox,
I also faced issue to assign ticket to my employee. I am able to create and assign tickets to employee but its not showing at employee end.
PLease solve this urgent issue for tickets.
Hi, please set permissions for the team member. Check the Settings>Roles>[Create new role]->[Set permissions]. Then go to Team members view > Account settings tab> [Select the role].
Im really interested in yor work and i want to purchase it, but i have some questions before i purchase:
1. may i know what admin template are you using for this work?
2. i will hire someone to do some changes in the script for example to add malaysia payment gateway, do u provide what files were updated in each release?
3. when the new update will release?
1. We are using our own developed template (using bootstrap).
2. After each release, we provide the update script (which contains the specific files for the update). You can install the updates directly or manually.
3. Next release is planned at the end of this month.
alright, Thank You.
Is it possible import CSV list of clients form other CRM? I am interesed in your script but i would like to know first if I will be able to export and import clients o contacts from the CRM I am using now to RISE.
Thanks in advance.
please add recurring payment options
I tried the demo and I miss one feature. Is it possible in Settings>Roles to prevent a specific role from adding “all team member” events? For me it renders the calendar function useless. Can something be done about this?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $20.50