This is Responsive HTML 5 Video Player with/without bottom gallery. You can use player without gallery with only one video, or you can build your own gallery with thumbnails, titles and descriptions. Number of videos is unlimited. Player look is customisable via CSS, so you can easily customize colors and adjust it to your needs. Player is resizeable so it fits perfectly in every website design.
- easy setup
- optional gallery
- Google Drive videos support
- Amazon S3 support
- multiple themes included
- click & drag (touch) to control gallery
- mobile friendly (iPhone, iPad, android)
- 100% vector icons, retina-ready
- all browsers compatible
- multiple instances: you can insert more players in same page
- optional logo: you can add your logo as image (.jpg, .png). Logo position can be in bottom-left corner, bottom-right ot top-right corner.
- optional preview image: if you want your player to be paused when page loads, you can set preview image
- autohide controls: you can choose after how much seconds player controls will disappear
- hide / show gallery with playlist button (with this functionality you can “stretch” player over gallery to have better view for video, as well as “shrink” player to see gallery menu again to choose videos)
- autoplay: on/off
- complete volume control
- optional share menu: facebook, twitter, myspace, wordpress, linkedin, flickr, blogger, delicious, mail
- optional embed code: for visitors to embed your player in their sites
- information window with HTML formatted text (it means you can insert links, change fonts, sizes with standard HTML tags)
- tooltip for time
- tooltip for volume percentage
- fullscreen support (when not supported real fullscreen it switches to full browser support)
- double click to enter/exit fullscreen
- SPACE key play/pause
- ESCAPE key to exit fullscreen
- installation instructions included
Change log:update 12.8.2014.
New - removed ogv video format (only mp4/webm are necessary) Fix - Firefox playback issue fix, fullscreen position fixupdate 14.8.2013.
Fix - fixed real fullscreen for Mac (Firefox and Chrome)update 13.7.2013.
New - added mouse wheel for playlistupdate 13.7.2013.
Fix - IE9, IE10 scrollbar appearance bug fixedupdate 10.5.2013.
New - Major code improvements, IE9, IE10 bugs fixes, removed xml, added more player options.