Latest Version: 28.06.2012 – v1.0. Check the changelog
Responsive CSS3 Data Grids are used to present typical tabular data. Their advantages over the standard table are expandable rows in a form of drop down accordion sections, ability to highlight individual rows, hover states, table cell and headings tooltips. In addition the table is fully responsive and adapts well to the resolution of different mobile devices like iPad or iPhone by grouping the data into rows. Additional drop down panel allows to show / hide selected columns for easier data comparison.
- Pure CSS3 + HTML,
- Responsive Layout,
- IE8 JS Fallback,
- Expandable Rows,
- Ability To Expand Multiple Rows At Once,
- Ability To Expand Only One Row At Once,
- Ability To Expand Selected Rows By Default At Startup,
- Ability to Highlight Single Table Row,
- Hover States,
- Columns Filtering,
- CSS3 Tooltips,
- 4 Predefined Color Skins,
- Valid XHTML Code,
- Documentation Included.
- Firefox 4 and Above – Full Support
- Opera 11 and Above – Full Support
- Safari 5 and Above – Full Support
- Chrome – Full Support
- IE9 and Above – Full Support
- IE8 – No Support For Gradients, Rounded Corners, Animations
This Item is Supported
Support is conducted through our Support Forum. We’re in GMT +1 and we aim to answer all questions within 24 hours in weekdays. In some cases the waiting time can be extended to 48 hours. Support requests sent during weekends or public holidays will be processed on next Monday or the next business day.
We Are Trusted by 80,000+ Customers
We are a team of passionate people with 10+ years of experience and 6+ years of our presence on ThemeForest. We specialize in WordPress, design and development. Please follow us to stay up to date as we continue to craft our works.
What Others Are Saying
Excellent, this is exactly what I needed! Congrats on featured item as well.
This Product Has Been Featured On
Updates28.06.2012 – v1.0
- First release.