Recordr is a lightweight and professionally crafted .NET Windows screen recording utility that lets you record your screen or any part of your screen and save it as a video file in high quality MP4 format.
It also includes other very handy features that improve your recording process such as support for high quality audio recordings, mouse-click detection, pause/continue recordings, support for global hotkeys that let you play/pause and stop your recordings anytime-anywhere, and a countdown timer that lets you prepare adequately before your recordings begin.
The application comes bundled with its full source code.
- Records in full-screen mode or a specified screen area.
- Records audio & microphone in high-quality.
- Can pause and continue screen recordings.
- Saves recordings in high-quality MP4 format.
- Ability to detect mouse-clicks and support for mouse-click color customizations.
- Supports global hotkeys which let you pause/continue and end your screen recordings from any application or workspace.
- Provides an additional countdown timer that lets you prepare adequately before your recording begins.
What is included?
- Full, well documented source code.
- Visual Studio 2012 or higher.
- .NET Framework 4.5.2.