Table Matrix for Gravity Forms
Choices table add-on for Gravity Forms
FEATURES Fully integrated with Gravity forms. Works conflict free as a extended field and allows multiple table matrixes in one form. Fully responsive.
Allows choices in single radio, multiple radio groups and checkboxes. Group sellection sets vertically or horizontally. Every choice can be disabled if needed.
EASILY CUSTOMIZE With the styles file the layout and button styles can easy customized. There are seperate style files for editor and preview / website layout styling.
NO CODING REQUIRED We made the hardest part of coding. We tryed to designing and making UI/UX as generic as possible. All you need to do is just upload the plugin into WordPress, activating the plugin, customize the options and you are done!
Extend your gravity form with a modern and fresh selection table. Great for choices of survey, tariff, scientific, technical or industrial oriented forms. Ideal for customer surveys.
We think its a great add-on and we are working hard to make it even greater. If you need help or miss something we are always happy to help and develop to give you the best possible experience.
- Initial version
- Allows selection of one radion button, clearing any prior selection in the group
- Add template for colorized table as seen in screenshot (Uncomment “Colorize table” in file table-matrix.php)
- Allow choices type as checkbox for multiple choice selection
- “get_conditional_logic_event” on GF_Field is deprecated since 2.4
- Fixed result formatting
- Fixed bug on re-add of columns or rows after removing
- Fixed value print in heading section
- Fixed colorizing in table-matrix.php
- Every choice can be disabled so provider-defined individual selection sets will be possible
- Fixed some issued with meta values
- Fixed Email meta processing to send values on confirmation emails
- New Feature: Choices can now be grouped in even columns or rows. Multiple selection sets can be realized in one table matrix field
- Enhancement: You can even generate labels or values as the form output. Please refer to the merge tags
Documentation on GF
- Fixed checkbox multipliying bug
- Export standarized. Multiple columns or rows in one field will be exported as comma separated values
- New Feature: Mobile responsive (stacked) layout