Quiz Game 2 is a HTML5 game with free general knowledge quiz questions and multiple choice answers, it is rebuild without canvas which can support responsive for landscape and portrait layout, and include the new fill in the blank and video question.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1200×650 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device, but it may not be perfectly full screen.
Build-In Editor Tool:
The game come with Build-In Editor tool, you can build and preview question easily with the tool.
This game is compatible with Quiz Membership System add-on, it is a add-ons page where user can singup, login to continue quiz, admin to manage Category, Questions and check result and questions report. You can get it here.
- Question are load from XML file including answers and category
- Build-In Editor Tool to preview edit question and answers
- Question can be text, image or video
- Answers can be button (text, image), fill in the blank or drag and drop area
- Total 22 type of answer layouts display or custom build
- Multi-Language Support (e.g. English, Chinese, Arab and more)
- Option to show/hide category page, subcategory
- Option to play audio for both question and answers
- Option to add background image
- Option to enable timer (normal or countdown mode)
- Option to show score or time result
- Option to enable top 10 scoreboard
- Option to set all time, daily, weekly, monthly high score
- Option to show more than top 10 listing
- And more options etc. random question, random answer, reveal answer…
- Basic options (Enter FullScreen, Mute Sound, Exit)
- Complete customization (Text Display, Images, Colour)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp)
- High Definition (1200×650)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive support Landscape and Portrait mode)
- Mouse and Touch Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Make with CreateJS
Version 3.9 - Added scoreboard phone field option Version 3.8 - Fixed editor tool issue Version 3.7 - Added scoreboard format - Added scoreboard loader Version 3.6 - Organized scoreboard folder - Changed scoreboard settings Version 3.5: - Fixed explanation issue Version 3.4: - Fixed viewport rotate issue Version 3.3: - Fixed category thumbnail - Fixed input reveal answer - Fixed viewport rotate - Option to show correct/wrong status - Reveal answer for inputs - View scoreboard from options - View scoreboard for all category - Compatible with Quiz Membership System add-on Version 3.2: - Option to add subcategory - Input answer can have multiple answers Version 3.1: - Fixed scoreboard missing button Version 3.0: - Added background option - Added multiple drag and drop option - Build-in Editor Tool UI improvements (Able to drag and resize) - Fixed answer issue Version 2.9 - Fixed multiple answer issue Version 2.8: - Fixed category after removed Version 2.7: - Option to set device viewport mode Version 2.6: - Added timer options - Added result options Version 2.5: - Update Google to Whatsapp share Version 2.4: - Fixed video issue - Added youtube video - Drag & drop question (multiple answers with one correct answer) Version 2.3: - Build-in Editor Tool UI improvements - Fixed Build-in Editor issues Version 2.2: - Fixed next and previous questions button - Added option to drag answer once dropped (Drag & Drop question) - Added option to randomize answer (Drag & Drop question) Version 2.1: - Fixed category listing Version 2.0: - Build-in Editor Tool UI improvements - Build-in Editor Tool sortable answer (select, drag & drop, input) - Fixed Build-in Editor Tool issues - Drag & drop option fully support text (question, draggable answer, droppable label) Version 1.7: - Convert assets PNG to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) Version 1.6: - Added option for scoreboard to show more than 10 listing Version 1.5: - Fixed Build-in Editor Tool change viewport issue - Added category option in Build-in Editor Tool Version 1.4: - Fixed audio not playing in Chrome browser Version 1.3: - Fixed Build-in Editor Tool when no video - Added drag and drop option Version 1.2: - Fixed XML output for Build-In Editor Tool Version 1.1: - Added multiple choices option