Prometheus is a Titan in Greek mythology, best known as the deity who was the creator of mankind and its greatest benefactor, who stole fire from Mount Olympus and gave it to us.
Same as the Titan Prometheus, this plugin will give your website’s visitors the gift of submitting their own posts and content.
What Can You Do With This Plugin?Prometheus User Submitted Content adds a front end form using a simple shortcode that enables your visitors to submit posts and upload files or images. Prometheus User Submitted Content WordPress Plugin is a powerful tool to make user post submission extremely simple.
- Do you want to allow users to submit posts to your website?
- Do you want to define strict rules for these submissions?
- Do you want to ban users that do not comply with your specifications?
- Do you want to allow users to submit images?
- Do you want to put your users in full control of their submitted post?
- Do you want to get email messages every time a new post got submitted?
- Do you want to view statistics about submitted posts?
- No problem!
- User Name
- Email Address
- User URL
- Post Title
- Post Tags
- Post Category
- Post Content
- Simple Captcha or Secret Question
- Post Excerpt
- Enable Comments Selection
- Enable Pings Selection
- Post Password
- Post Format Selection
- Post/Page Selection
- Image/File Uploader
- Google ReCaptcha
- Include a shortcode that will add the submission form anywhere on your website: posts, pages, widgets, template
- Define a wide range of rules regarding how the user submission form is configured
- Define a wide range of constrains regarding user submissions
- View Statistics about user submitted posts
- Translate plugin in any language you want, or simply modify any outputed string as you like
- Moderate submitted posts or publish them immediately
- Track your submitters by IP Address, User Agent and Referrer
- Ban users that break your rules
- Allow only a predefined list of users to submit posts
- Receive Email alerts every time a new post gets submitted
- Get protected against spam bots
- Curse Words Filtering – censor unwanted content
- And many, many other features…
- Not enough features for you? This plugin is also fully mobile compatible, is translations ready, is optimized for speed – has no speed impact and benefits of lifetime updates and support.
Testing this pluginYou can test this plugin at this preconfigured Test Blog. Feel free to submit your posts!
Need support?Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond as soon as I can.
Changelog:Version 1.0 Release Date 2017-01-03
First version released!Version 1.1 Release Date 2017-01-13
Fixed a bug with some settings in the control panel not saving properly in some rare casesVersion 1.2 Release Date 2017-02-03
Added multisite supportVersion 1.3 Release Date 2017-02-06
Improved internationalizationVersion 1.4 Release Date 2017-02-14
Added an option to hide submission form if user does not have privileges to submit post Added form inclusion shortcode parameters to fully translate form output strings for every instance of the form (multilingual capability)Version 1.5 Release Date 2017-02-22
Fixed plugin auto-updating process Some minor fixes and enhancements
Are you already a customer?If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 4.7 Tested!