Pricey is a set of professionally designed pure CSS3 pricing tables that will give your product an outstanding sleek feel and look. The tables are built on a flexible percent based grid which means they can fit in any design and layout without any code tweaks.
The tables include 2 powerful dark and light CSS3 custom built theme versions, monochrome color themes in case you need single color and theme-tone variations, extremely easy to style and customize, theme-mixing and matching, ability to highlight any columns as featured, animated Cool CSS3 pop over tool-tips, multiple CSS3 theme color buttons, CSS3 Ribbons and all these features are consistent across all modern browsers including IE8+, smartphones and tablets.
Pricey can build between 2 – 6 column tables enough to accommodate most product packages and pricing bundles.
Please note: These pricing tables also look great in IE7, i am releasing its full compatibility soon.
Keep in Touch! Don’t Miss an Update!
I Will greatly be honored by your feedback and comments about my products! Please don’t forget to rate this product – thanks in advance…
- Flexible Responsive Percent Based Grid
- Pure CSS3 Only – No images Used
- Professional Clean Design
- Available in Light and Dark Versions
- Stylish Animated CSS3 Popover Tooltips
- CSS3 Transparent Extra Detail Ribbons
- High Resoultion Support
- Font Awesome Icons
- Cross-Browser Compartiblity Support IE8+, Mobile and Tablets
- Multiple Color and Single Color Themes Support (6 Themes Included)
- Unlimited Color Combinations any columns (Including Monochrome Themes)
- Extremely easy to implement, customize and style
- Highight Any Columns as featured
- Includes CSS3 Sharp Gradient Buttons (Even in IE9)
- Well Coded and Documented
In Action – see screenshots for extended previews
For Questions and Help?
For any help, feature request or to report a bug, contact me from my profile.
Version v1.1 – July / 12 / 2013
- Rebranded Themes (More Solid Feel and design) - Light and Dark Versions - Stylish Animated CSS3 Popover Tooltips - CSS3 Transparent Ribbon Support - Code Clean-ups and Improvements (Removed exra classes) - New CSS3 Button Gradients even in IE9 - Changes for High Resoultion Devices - Improved Support for Old IE Browsers (IE8) - Font Awesome Icons
Version v1.0 – June / 25 / 2013
- Initial Release