screenshots/exporter-configuration-catalogue-1.png screenshots/exporter-configuration-catalogue-2.png screenshots/exporter-configuration-catalogue-3.png screenshots/exporter-configuration-customer-1.png screenshots/exporter-configuration-customer-2.png screenshots/exporter-configuration-order-1.png screenshots/exporter-configuration-order-2.png screenshots/exporter-configuration-order-3.png
This module Prestashop exports products, orders and customers provides several options and settings to extract your various values and business data from your Prestashop web site.
Multi Exporter Prestashop module is a 3 in 1 module integrated into Prestashop admin, including:
- a Prestashop module export products or export catalogue,
- a Prestashop module export customers,
- last but not least another Prestashop module export orders
- Seamless integration into Prestashop backend
- Fast and convenient way to export your Prestashop products, customers, and orders
- All the major output formats are available: CSV, native Excel xlsx, PDF, HTML
- Custom export options for product attributes
- Custom export options for customers
- Custom export options for orders
- Use various filter options like date intervals, order statuses when applicable
- Compatible with all the latest Internet browsers
- Fully documented
- Fully supported – helpdesk and forum
- Open source
- Free and regular upgrades
Benefits:When you run a successful business, then customers sign up and place orders. You would need to process this information to keep your business up and running. Exporting Prestashop catalogue, customers or orders from your retail website has never been so easy and flexible. Note: Prestashop comes with a poor export capability.
What could you do with this 3 in 1 Prestashop export module?
Export new or updates customer list to your CRM or marketing applications.
Extracting relevant information for your accounting software
Sending emails to drop shippers once an order has been placed
Export data to Business Intelligence application or to ERP systems.
Export data into other Prestashop instances.
InstallationThis process is fairly simple and takes only few seconds. Go to Prestashop Admin backend > modules menu > Add a new module. Then upload the module into your store and activate it. It should be up and running.
CompatibilityThis module is compatible only with Prestashop 18.104.22.168 and above. This module is available in English and French.
What else?Do you have any request to export your data into a specific format or a profile relevant to your business, let?s discuss your need? Please contact us at http://codecanyon.net/user/Onasusweb#contact
username: email@example.com and password: abcdef123
Release V1.0 (August 22nd, 2014) * [+] Initial release