Wanted to have best downloads and income generating app in PlayStore? Then you need this app.
This app reports sightings. Sightings can either be Pokemon, PokeStop or Gym. You can drop down pin to any places and search nearby Pokemons, PokeStops and Gyms. This will save you time traveling and looking for not-so-cool pokemon (Rattata, Voltorb, Pidgey, Nay!!!)
Create your community on this app. Become the top community based app in AppStore that help users to find pokemon at ease.
It has LIKE and DISLIKE button to validate if the sightings is valid or not. Of course, more “LIKES” means more users are happy that they got what the sighting is giving about.
DO NOT HESITATE NOW. BUY IT NOW BECAUSE NO APP IS ROCKING IN THE APP STORE LIKE THIS!!!!
- Flag Content/li>
- Localization Ready!
- Offline Usage
- User Rating (Like/Dislike)
- User Profile
- Social Login (Twitter/Facebook/GooglePlus)
- Email Integration
- Google Directions.
- About Us Page Added
- Terms & Conditions Page Added
- User can edit its Profile
- Material Design
- 100% Native Coding
- Can manage users by allowing or denying access.
- Sightings creation, modificaiton, and deletion.
- Pokemon/PokeStop/Gym creation, modificaiton, and deletion.
- Photo Upload via URL or by File.
- Google Maps Integration.
The PHP Backend Files were simple, WYSIWYG, which means What You See is What You Get.
By our Rules: Server Access will be given to those who have purchased to avoid bombarded with updates or changes that might buyers testing the server with confusions. So please bear with us. Server Url, Username and Password credentials were included in the Zip file once you purchase. Thanks!.
- We will Support you as much as possible
- We will only cater support within the app fixes, bugs or some lightweight changes, any strong modification of the code which includes total changes of the app like functionality removed or functionality added will be not entertained.
We will support you until the end of the world so nothing to worry about
Ploaj for the SpriteSheet at www.spriters-resource.com/submitter/Ploaj.
If you use the SpriteSheet, please mention him under Terms & Condition
Version 1.6 (Nov 30, 2017) Android Studio 3.0 Update project file. Added values-v26 for support on rendering on API level 26 Updated Google Maps API key transferred inside build.gradle(Module:app) Version 1.5 (June 03, 2017) Updated project file for values-v24 build problems. Version 1.4 (Dec 01, 2016) Fixed issue on the Floating Action Button that causes crash Version 1.3 (Oct 28, 2016) Location Service fix. Permission problem fix. Version 1.2 (Oct 20, 2016) Fixed compatibility issue in Android 6.0 and 5.0 below Updated Styles for 5.0 below Added permission in the manifest file. Home Slider UI Update. Added dialog permission for 6.0 Version 1.1 (Oct 07, 2016) Added Username/Password login and registration. Version 1.0 (Sept 28, 2016) Initial Release