Import posts from Pinterest and post to Pinterest automatically
What Can You Do With This Plugin?Pinterestomatic Automatic Post Generator and Pinterest Auto Poster Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge Pinterest To WordPress and WordPress To Pinterest post importer plugin that is ideal for auto blogging and automatical Pinterest post publishing. It uses the Pinterest API to turn your website into a auto blogging or even a money making machine!
What is interesting to know is that content from Pinterest groups and pages are not indexed by search engines. So, content generated in this way is automatically considered as unique in term of SEO.
It also can be used to automatically publish Pinterest posts every time you publish a new post to your blog.
Using this plugin, you can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Any public Pinterest content – from search term, user, board or simply by pin ID
- Automatic Pinterest Post generator every time you publish a new post to WordPress – this plugin will create a pin with the image from the post, to the board you decide.
- Wide options support: skip repins, accept only public pins, filter by dominant image color, filter by minimum required repin, like or comment number
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – built-in, The Best Spinner, SpinRewriter, WordAI and others – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- import comments for generated posts
- generate post or page
- v1.3.0 update: added support for proxies when posting to Pinterest
- v1.3.0 update: added support for pinning to a single random board from the selected board list
- v1.3.3 update: added support for direct Pinterest login (user credentials) when submitting pins to boards
- shortcode for adding Pinterest media, user, board, and ‘Save’ and ‘Pin’ buttons to your web site
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- Open Graph meta tags inclusion for the entire blog
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Ability to not copy post featured images locally
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
New Info Regarding Pinterest API Rate Limit ChangesEffective April 16 2018, all unapproved apps are allowed 10 calls per hour for each unique user token.
After you successfully submit an app for approval, each app (with a unique app ID) is allowed 1000 calls per hour for each unique user token.
In both cases, the 60-minute window is a sliding window based on when you make your first request. If you hit your rate limit, you’ll have to wait a minimum of 1 hour to get a few more requests.
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Test Site Generator’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
PHP DOM -> how to install it (if you don’t have it, but probably you already have it): http://php.net/manual/en/dom.setup.php
Need support?Please check our knowledge base, it may have the answer to your question or a solution for your issue. If not, just email me at email@example.com and I will respond as soon as I can.
Changelog:Version 1.0 Release Date 2017-03-10
First version released!Version 1.1 Release Date 2017-05-02
Added a check if website supports HTTPS Fixed some minor issuesVersion 1.1.1 Release Date 2017-05-02
Enabled auth for non HTTPS web sitesVersion 1.1.2 Release Date 2017-05-03
Fixed some hints in plugin descriptionVersion 1.1.3 Release Date 2017-06-13
Fixed some incompatibilitiesVersion 1.1.4 Release Date 2017-06-29
Fixed Google TranslateVersion 1.1.5 Release Date 2017-07-13
Added an option to remove WordPress's default post categoryVersion 1.1.6 Release Date 2017-07-13
Fixed plugin not importing posts in some casesVersion 1.1.7 Release Date 2017-07-26
Added multiple category selection for postsVersion 1.1.8 Release Date 2017-08-07
Added the ability to delay automatic posting to Pinterest Added the ability to not post custom post typesVersion 1.1.9 Release Date 2017-08-22
Added a shortcode to list all posts generated by this pluginVersion 1.2.0 Release Date 2017-08-28
Fixed og:image tagsVersion 1.2.1 Release Date 2017-09-12
Fixed some issues with generated contentVersion 1.2.2 Release Date 2017-09-27
BugfixesVersion 1.2.3 Release Date 2017-09-28
Fixed importing from board URLs Plugin also spins/translates imported comments Added the ability to specify source language for translationVersion 1.2.4 Release Date 2017-11-07
BugfixesVersion 1.2.5 Release Date 2017-12-10
Fixed importing of GIF pinsVersion 1.2.6 Release Date 2017-12-12
Fixed rate limiting issuesVersion 1.2.7 Release Date 2017-12-13
Handled cases when user does not have permission to post to boardVersion 1.2.8 Release Date 2017-12-15
Fixed rare error messageVersion 1.2.9 Release Date 2018-01-21
Added support for new text spinners: WordAI and SpinRewriter Added 'Post Now to Pinterest' button to all postsVersion 1.3.0 Release Date 2018-01-31
Added support for proxies when posting to Pinterest Added support for pinning to a single random board from the selected board listVersion 1.3.1 Release Date 2018-05-16
Added the ability to not copy post's featured images locallyVersion 1.3.2 Release Date 2018-06-30
Added the ability to point posted pins to static preset URLsVersion 1.3.3 Release Date 2018-08-10
Added the ability to use direct Pinterest credentials when submitting pins to boards
Are you already a customer?If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 5.0 Tested!
Through this plugin you are able to grab content from Pinterest that does not necessary belong to you or which are not under your control. Media uploaded to Pinterest belongs to the author that created the image or media. If you grab copyrighted material without the author’s permission, the plugin’s developer does not assume any responsibility for your actions. Also, the plugin’s developer has no control over the nature, content and availability of grabbed material.
Do you like our work and want more of it?
Check out this MEGA plugin bundle or this SOCIAL plugin bundle.