PHP Mobile Apps Marketplace is the platform where iOS & Android application sellers & buyers meetRun your own mobile apps marketplace and earn money via 3 different channels: success fee, featured listings, regular listings.
How it works1. App creators and owners go to your site and list their application for sale.
2. App buyers search for an app on your platform
3. They bid and win – money is sent directly to admin ( you ) where you’ll get a cut (success fee)
4. You’ll send whenever you decide (daily/weekly/monthly/etc) the money to the sellers via paypal mass pay.
Supported Payment GatewaysWe’ve integrated all the options you need to make life easier for buyers: PayPal, Stripe & Bank Transfer options.
Front-end Features overview
- Bidding System – buyers bid or buy instantly any app that’s available for sale
- Membership system – signup, login, profiles, etc.
- Notification system ( email & onsite popup ) – for example when a bid is received, app is sold, etc
- Messaging system – people communicate on your platform via internal inbox
- Search system
- Advanced Filters: price, category, platform ( iOS, Android ), most downloads, etc.
- Auto fetching app info from iTunes Store/Google Play Store
- Verification system: any listing must be verified for ownership before publication on site to avoid bad intentioned people creating fake listings for sale
- Balance – sellers can check their balance & history
- Bids made/Offers made – shows an user an overview of their bidding activity
- .... so many more packed features that we’d rather let you explode in the live demo
Admin panel demoAdmin URL: https://appsmarketplace.crivion.com/admin
Admin User: admin
Admin Pass: admin
RequirementsWe made PHP Mobile Apps Marketplace easy to install and run!
Any regular web host with Apache, MySQL and PHP version min 5.6+
v1.0 - June 2018 Initial Release
v1.1 - Nov 2018 - Addressed lightbox issue - Addressed https sharing buttons issue - Please read UPGRADE/instructions.txt from the zip file you download for upgrading.
v1.2 - June 2019 - Fixed Google Play Store Scraping Issue