PHP Simple Cache
PHP Easy Cache Pro – Intelligent Output Caching
Easy Cache Pro let you create simple cache for any PHP website quickly and easily. Use this PHP Script to speed up your website. Also usable for WordPress!
PHP Easy Cache Pro is totaly new build up from scratch!
Hand picked — New Features
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
- Easy to integrate and configure with any website (just include one file)
- Use online at your webhost or locally (localhost, mamp, xampp)
- Lightweight system
- Only connects to the database or original file when cache has expired or cache page does not exist
- Set cache lifespan easily
- Ability to delete cached files
- Ability to turn on/off for individual pages
- Makes PHP website faster
- Reduces server load and resources consumption
- Reduces database queries requests
- Reduces server processing per request
- Increases page loading speed (resulting in better Google Rank)
Please keep in mind that a cache system cannot be used for a “login area”, because every logged in user has to see different content!
WHAT MY AMAZING CUSTOMERS THINK
- It is very easy to use this. Simply include the script (cache.php) at the top of every Page you would like to use it.
- include ‘cache.php’;
- That’s it… You are ready to start!!
PHP 4 or newer
zlib for gzip compression (optional)
This script does not make any use of special functions, so it will work in nearly every server environment. In case of any problems with specific hostings let me know immediately!
If you run into problems please give me not a bad rate, please take a look at the documentation of the script. If you need more help, be free to contact me via the support tab. I will do everything so that my product deserves a 5 star rating! All updates are included. Remember that the script will be updated regularly.
Thank you very much.
Best Regards, adilbo
Do you want to customize my script as you want? Just purchase the Extended License and shoot me a message from my profile page to let me know how you’re using it. Thanks!
Please take a look at my other scripts on codecanyon.net
CHANGELOGVersion 2.0 (2022)
IMP - Better Docu (/documentation/) IMP - Better Error Handling (cache.php)Version 1.5 (2018)
IMP - Some little Improvements in the Documentationfile (index.php) IMP - Only a 'small' Code Improvements in the Main-Part (cache.php) FIX - Delete Cache for Page with Querystring don't work (cache.php) FIX - Delete and Tidy Cache Bug fixed (cache.php & cache-empty.php) IMP - Restrict Directory-Listing in Cache Folder (/cache/index.htm)Version 1.0 (2016)
NEW - Release of this Script on CodeCanyon