Paypal for ARforms
This extension is only compatible with ARforms plugin available on www.codecanyon.net
All PayPal built-in options included
Start accepting paypal payments on your wordpress site in 5 minutes! This is very simple solution for users who want to simply start to sell products online quickly OR taking donation / contribution on your site.
Seamless integration with ARForms plugin. You can create forms with ARForms plugin, configure it with PayPal and you are done. Users will be redirected to PayPal quickly after form submission. It will be full integration. Once payment is done, it will update status too in form entries.
- Easiest and fastest setup within no time.
- Ability to enable Sandbox PayPal mode.
- Seamless built-in IPN, payment processing, and validation.
- Paypal Subscription payment is supported.
- Automatic notification for each successful transaction. Manage Email message goes out when payment successfully processed.
- Manual for how to enable IPN from PayPal account.
- Ability to collect shipping information from users with form fields.
- Sort and Search PayPal transactions.
- Support for 25 different currencies.
- Absolutely no programming skill required.
- Premium support available.
- You can decide the amount to be charged from customer.
Version 1.3.1 (05 March, 2015)
- Added running total support in conditional payment type
- Added Two new columns ( Payer Email and Payer Name ) in Transactions list
- Added new shortcodes support for Payment success notification email
- Other minor fixes. Version 1.2 (29 Sep, 2014)
- (NEW)Running total accepted now
- Added conditional logic for payment
- Other minor css fixes.
Version 1.1 (23 July, 2014)
- Added subscription payment with PayPal ( Daily / Monthly / Yearly ) With trial period.
- Added date filter for transactions.
Version 1.0.2 (10 July, 2014)
- Small bug fixed related to transaction popup.
- Small bug fixed related to paypal numeric amount .
- Added support of ARForms new version ( Design Changes ) .
- Added facility to export PayPal transactions.
Version 1.0.1 (01 May, 2014)
- Small bug fixe related to dynamic amount field.
- Added more support with reference to ARForms updated version.