Introducing – Panorama 360 Addon for Visual Composer
You can create responsive panoramas with 360 Panorama Addon for Visual Composer WordPress Plugin in any page. Fully customizable, predefined template included in the plugin.
360 Panaroma Addon for Visual Composer will be impress your visitors, clients quickly. You can create simple 360-180 degree panoramas with single image in a second with single step. If you don’t know how to make easily, you can simply click predefined template and insert sample demo within a second. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPs3eIiWRaw
Photo Sphere Viewer is pure JS and based on Three.js, allowing very good performances on WebGL enabled systems (most recent browsers) and reasonably good performances on other systems supporting HTML Canvas.
And it works with touch screens too !
Please Note that this plugin won’t work on your old tablets and mobile phones. Check compability: https://caniuse.com/#feat=webgl
Free Item Support
- Free support on https://themeofwp.com/support/
- You can find documentation at https://themeofwp.com/plugins/vc-panorama3d/doc/
- Add responsive 360 degree Panoramas to your page within a second
- Now it’s comprehend mobile devices and Gyroscope will be works aotomatically.
- Predefined Visual Composer templates included
- One click predefined template/element usage
- Works/Compatible with Standalone Visual Composer & Any Visual Composer bundled Theme
- Gyroscope / Cardboard supported on any device
- Fully responsive
- Just install and go in a second
- Extensive free support & documentation
- Firefox (latest)
- iOS (iPhone, iPad)
- 1.0.9 Lightbox issue fixed. ( September-18-2019 )
- 1.0.7, 1.0.8 time_anim duration fixed if empty. ( June-07-2018 )
- 1.0.6 iPhone issue fixed. ( March-28-2018 )
- 1.0.5 Used usexmpdata: false, some unloaded images. ( March-25-2018 )
- 1.0.4 js files updated. ( March-24-2018 )
- 1.0.3 Gyroscope support & Gyroscope function improved. ( March-22-2018 )
- 1.0.2 Time anim and CSS animation options fixed ( March-19-2018 )
- 1.0.1 Some fixes ( Dec-06-2017 )
- 1.0.0 Initial Release ( Dec-06-2017 )