Start accepting credit card payments and subscriptions with Ninja Forms and Stripe! Ninja Forms Stripe will enable you to accept credit cart payments using Stripe Checkout for your products or services.
- Supports Stripe Subscriptions (recurring payments).
- Supports Fixed Amount, Field and Calculation payment amount options.
- Stores and associates transaction ID, payment status and other details with each form submission / transaction.
- Supports multiple forms (single payment gateway per form).
How it works?
- Sign up for Stripe.
- Install Ninja Forms and Ninja Forms Stripe add-on/extension.
- Obtain publishable, security and webhook secret keys from Stripe.
- Setup Ninja Forms Stripe with API details.
- Create a Ninja Forms payment form using Fixed Amount, Field or Calculation method.
- Start collecting payments and selling subscriptions!
Stripe requires merchants to have an SSL certificate installed on their websites to ensure that all payments are processed securely. See Stripe Integration Security Guide for more details.
v4.0.0 ------ * Update: Stripe API upgraded. * Update: Documentation updates addressing the latest changes. v3.3.0 ------ * New: Added Stripe Subscriptions support. * New: Added option to submit payment form with 0$ amount. * New: Added support for "Zero-decimal currencies". E.g. Japanese Yen * Updated: stripe-php library updated to 6.30.0. * Updated: Switched back to Ninja Forms default currency list. * Updated: Improved documentation. v3.2.1 ------- * Updated: Small bug fixes. v3.2.0 ------- * New: Added translation support. * Updated: Small bug fixes. v3.1.0 ------ * New: Currency option added. * Updated: Small bug fixes. v3.0.0 ------ * New: Initial release