What is MP3 Sticky Player Wordpress Plugin?
MP3 Sticky Player Wordpress Plugin is a powerful and extremely customizable responsive mp3 / audio / video / youtube player for wordpress that can be added at the top or bottom of the page, that can be installed in any type of web page, it runs on all major browsers and mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, IOS, Android, Windows mobile or desktop. MP3 Sticky Player Wordpress Plugin supports unlimited playlists and each playlist can have unlimited tracks, also it can play mp4 videos and youtube videos. The playlists can be loaded from a simple HTML markup, XML file, mp3 folder, Podcasts, Official.fm, Youtube, SoundCloud and PLS (playlist audio file) playlist. Packed with huge amount of features like, extensive external API, HTTP Live Streaming / HLS / m3u8 audio support, deeplinking, popup window, multiple share buttons, customizable skin, Shoutcast and Icecast support, Youtube and mp4 / HTML5 video support, it is the most impressive and complete audio / mp3 / mp4 / youtube player available on sale.
MP3 Sticky Player Wordpress Plugin main features:
Uninterrupted audio playback across web pages (popup player in a separate window and browse the web while listening to music without interuptions!).
Optional custom playlists / categories combo-box selector / select drop-down box.
Optional deeplinking (unique and sharable link for the current playlist and track).
Load any type of playlist through XML, HTML markup, mp3 folder, Podcasts, Official.fm, Youtube or SoundCloud, PLS (playlist audio file).
Playlist from folderSHOUTCAST & ICECAST support. Play your favorite online radio directly in the player, of course shoutcast playlists can be created with ease! (only mp3 stream supported) Example of a shoutcast play at this link. ong>, create playlists from folders with .mp3 files plus ID3 metadata detection.
Optional support for mp4 videos and youtube videos with optional fullscreen button.
The HTML markup playlists can be created manulay or generated from a database.
Support for unlimited playlists and each playlist can have unlimited tracks.
Optional playlist and playlist window selector.
Support for playlists with mixed content from different sources (Youtube, Soundcloud or self hosted, local or streaming mp3 adio and mp4 video files. Support sources from Google Drive, Amazon S3 and prety much all services and servers that allows access to a mp3 stream.
Three type of hover effects for the playlist window selector thumbnails.
Optional playlist and playlist window selector auto open (the player can start with the playlist or playlist window selector visible or hidden).
Customizable playlist window selector thumbnails.
Optional playlist item download and buy mp3 buttons (this buttons can be removed / added globally or individually for each track).
Playlist visible tracks limit (choose how many tracks to view in the playlist, the rest if any are scrollable).
Animated track title text if the text does not fit.
Six skins included along with the psd files.
HTTP Live Streaming / HLS / m3u8 audio support on all browsers mobile and desktop. On the browsers that dosen’t have native HLS support adobe flash player is used Example of a HLS / m3u8 audio file play at this link.
Optional start at random track.
Only mp3 file required to play audio across all devices.
HEX / CSS color support, the buttons colors can be modified with simple CSS by passing a hexadecimal color(ex: #FF0000) and even more, we have done it in a cool way that all graphics will retain the texture and at the same time apply the chosen color, example here.
Optional search bar and sort buttons.
Playlist loaded tracks limit (maximum number of tracks to be loaded).
The option to start at a specific playlist and track.
Powerful API included.
The possibility to add tracks in the playlist at runtime using the API.
You can include multiple instances on the same page.
Multiple instances automatically pause/stop playback when new track is started.
Start volume value.
Shuffle, loop or play next track once the current track has finished to play.
Optional track thumbnail (this can be disabled globally or individually for each track).
Playlist button (optional).
Playlist selector button (optional).
Shuffle button (optional).
Loop button (optional).
Share button and share window with multiple social media sharing websites (optional).
Pop-up player button (optional).
Equalizer animation (optional).
Detailed documentation and sample files.
What our clients are saying:
Version 4.7 Release Date 10.07.2017
- Added Optional custom playlists / categories combo-box selector / select drop-down box.
- Added the SoundCloud API KEY in the constructor this way it is easy to replace it with a new one.
Version 4.6 Release Date 01.07.2017
- Added support for PLS (Audio playlist).
Version 4.5 Release Date 26.06.2017
- Added HTTP Live Streaming / HLS / m3u8 audio support on all browsers mobile and desktop. On the browsers that dosen’t have native HLS support adobe flash player is used.
Version 4.4 Release Date 22.04.2017
- Added the option to start at a random track after the playlist load.
- Fixed scrolling on mobile devices
Version 4.3 Release Date 15.04.2017
- HEX / CSS color support, the buttons colors can be modified with simple CSS by passing a hexadecimal color(ex:#FF0000) and even more, we have done it in a cool way that all graphics will retain the texture and at the same time apply the chosen color, example here.
- Added support for mp4 video
- Added optional fullscreen button for the youtube and mp4 videos.
- Added video controller for the videos when they are in full screen mode
- Added new option in the API to add a track in the playlist at runtime
Version 4.2 Release Date 20.03.2017
- Added support for Youtube, now MSP can load Youtube playlists or single Youtube videos.
- Added support for loading Soundcloud tracks.
- Added support for mixed playlists, now is easy to create playlists that contains Youtube or / and Soundcloud or / and self hosted or streaming mp3 files.
- Added optional support to disable the main scrubbar.
- Fixed volume bar on mobile devices.
- Fixed various minor bugs.
Version 4.1 Release Date 25.11.2016
- Fixed bug that prevented to hide the small opener button.
- Fixed bug that added a fake yellow background for the classic skins.
Version 4.0 Release Date 05.10.2016
- Added new share window.
- Improved error window.
- Fixed code minor bugs.
- Optimized the admin pannel for the latest Wordpress version.
Version 3.2 Release Date 25.10.2014
- Fixed a Soundcloud download issue.
Version 3.1 Release Date 07.10.2014
- Fixed a small issue with the thumbnail of the “Search bar settings” tab.
Version 3.0 Release Date 04.10.2014
- Added optional counting numbers to each track (track ordering).
- Added optional playlist search bar.
- Added optional playlist sort buttons.
- Added the option to hide the player opener, this way the player can’t be hidden.
- Added auto-updates checker functionality.
Version 2.0 Release Date 13.07.2014
- Improved popup functionality, once the player is opened using the popup button or the popop API method, MSP will not instantiate in any other page that has the same MSP instance, this allows to have a single MSP instance running at any given time (only available on desktop machines).
- Improved Soundcloud support, now MSP can load and play user tracks, single track, playlists, favorites and groups.
- Fixed minor bugs.
BUY ALL OUR PRODUCTS IN A MEGA BUNDLE WITH A 90% DISCOUNT!!! THIS IS A LIMITED OFFER SO HURRY UP AND GRAB IT!!! : https://codecanyon.net/item/fwd-mega-bundle/19117054