New version released on 5 August 2014 – v2.1
This script allows you to have a quick & easy credit card payment terminal for your clients (Visa, Master Card, American Express) processed by moneris solutions (moneris.com and monerisusa.com) Installation and configuration of the script takes less than 5 minutes (however you do need to have SSL and moneris merchant account). There are 2 options to pay: first option is that customers can input price themselves and type description, second option you can turn on pre-defined services and customers will select service from dropdown.
New in version 2.0
Now you can give your customers option to pay with their paypal account instead of credit card. We also added credit card type guesser, fixed some bugs and improved the code.
We have added recurring payment options for this script – you can create recurring billing profiles automatically from within a script (during the credit card charge on your site). We have also included a management file (for paypal subscriptions only), which allows to cancel, suspend, re-activate recurring billing profile by ID (for easy administration purposes, this file however should not be made publicly accessible for your visitors. You can use the file and its functionality to allow users to cancel their recurring subscription with some easy code adjustments.)
1) You need to have moneris merchant account
2) You need to install SSL certificate before going live with this terminal
3) cURL must be enabled on your hosting account
- php credit card validations (for no-js fallback)
- comes in 2 versions, with accordion and without
- 1 configuration file to edit.
- automatic http to https redirection (on/off in config file)
- setup services with pre-defined prices (in config file)
- option to input any amount by your customers (with description)
- payment confirmation email for administrator with full customer information (except the card information of course)
- “payment received” confirmation email for cusotmer
- easy switch between Test environment and Live environment (config file)
- easy to attach your database “order update statement” or “insert new order statement” upon successful payment.
- optional paypal standard payments
- recurring payments for moneris & paypal
- credit card type guesser
- separate page where customers can cancel their recurring subscription (they receive the link in the email)
- subscription cancellation and payment refunds email notifications for paypal website payments standard
1) no accordion – http://www.convergine.com/scripts/moneris-payment-terminal/
1) with accordion – http://www.convergine.com/scripts/moneris-payment-terminal/index_with_accordion.php
Test Credit Card Info:
Please select VISA, any credit card name, card number should be – 4242424242424242 with any CVV and any future date.
v2.1 – 04 August 2014
- fixed issue with ”,” in amounts
- fixed paypal listener URL
v2.0 (updated 25 August 2013)
- fixed paypal deprecated function usage (eregi)
- added fix for paypal sandbox issue
- fixed issue with payments over 1000
- added timezone to config file
- added paypal standard payments
- added recurring payments for moneris & paypal
- added credit card type guesser
- fixed some other minor bugs & issues
- added new page where customers can cancel their recurring subscription (they receive the link in the email)
- added subscription cancellation and payment refunds email notifications for paypal website payments standard
- overall code improvements
Need product support?
Support for any of our products is offered ONLY through our support forum. Please do not post support questions here under the item comments. This is reserved for pre-sales questions. If you have purchased this product and now have questions, please follow the link below.